problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7

Discus and support problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my mouse either A. leaving my monitor entirely (due to the game not truly being in full screen mode) or B. Pulling up my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by romolpak, Feb 6, 2021.

  1. romolpak
    romolpak Guest

    problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7


    I'm having an issue with my mouse either A. leaving my monitor entirely (due to the game not truly being in full screen mode) or B. Pulling up my explorer bar at the bottom or label bar at the top. ( Through the xbox app on pc, Fulscreen)

    :)
     
    romolpak, Feb 6, 2021
    #1
  2. DylanXXVIII28✔ Win User

    What's a game that left an impression on you?

    Resident Evil 7, best resident evil since #4 ��
  3. AndrewSlater7 Win User

    Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

    I completely support this. I want to play sea of theives on my SLS with keyboard and mouse rather than having to use the touch screen or buy a controller.
  4. AlfonsStaring Win User

    Game Pass (PC) Keyboard Input Lag!

    Thanks,

    This solved my lagging mouse cursor input for both Zoo Tycoon and Sea of Thieves on Xbox GamePass!
  5. ngocphi Win User

    mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox

    Well for one thing mouse and keyboard isn't supported on roblox on xbox that would be why

    For sea of theives

    You have e to talk to the developer

    Pls note gaming mouses don't always work as they require specialized drivers
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Creepiest game you ever played?

    I Think the Resident Evil 2

    Resident Evil 7 I never played because is First Person and First Person in Resident Evil don't is great
Thema:

problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7

Loading...
  1. problem with mouse cursor in sea of theives and resident evil 7 - Similar Threads - problem mouse cursor

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Mouse and keyboard Fortnite problem - Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard Fortnite problem - Xbox series X: I have an Xbox series x and whenever I play Fortnite with mouse and keyboard, my controller disconnects after like 5 minutes and I have to keep reconnecting it… it gets really frustrating and I...
  6. How can I fix the jerking mouse problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the jerking mouse problem: Whenever I share my screen like on Youtube live or Discord or any website that allows me to share my screen and I click Fortnite on the Xbox Cloud Gaming, I can't make my mouse go in a straight...
  7. i have a problem whit mouse cursure on fortnite on xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem whit mouse cursure on fortnite on xbox: i recently switch from seris s to an x but the problem is when i play fortnite my mouse cursure is small b690243d-eae3-4869-8306-d1f5b241f1d8
  8. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  9. I have a mouse acceleration problem

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a mouse acceleration problem: Hey I connect a mouse and keyboard to my Xbox series s. But I and a lot of other people have a problem. If I play a game like Fortnite I have a certain sensitivity but if I move my mouse really...
  10. How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem: So here we go again. Every time you try to use a MS game it's a pain start to finish. This is why I will never buy a game through Game Pass but it would sure be nice if I could use GP since I'm...