Problem with Minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support Problem with Minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son is trying to play multiplayer mode in Minecraft on his windows 11 laptop, but he can't! I have already enabled the ability to play multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kai The Gr8, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Kai The Gr8
    Kai The Gr8 Guest

My son is trying to play multiplayer mode in Minecraft on his windows 11 laptop, but he can't! I have already enabled the ability to play multiplayer games, but it just doesn't work.

:)

Kai The Gr8, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that your son is getting whenever he is trying to play Minecraft multiplayer so I can check that for you?
  3. Francia J. Win User

minecraft multiplayer problems

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to reach out to Mojang in regards to the issue that you're experiencing in that way they can get this investigated further.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. Evander01 Win User

Multiplayer problems on Minecraft

I checked my settings and they are already set to allow people to play with me online but it still isn’t working. My switch doesn’t have any parental controls set to restrict anything on it either.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Multiplayer problems on Minecraft

6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

Are you having trouble with multiplayer on other games you try as well? If so maybe there is a problem with your internet connection? Or maybe theres a problem with minecraft servers.
Thema:

1. Problem with Minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - Problem Minecraft multiplayer

2. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  5. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  6. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  7. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  8. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  9. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  10. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...