Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server

Discus and support Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will you please review the issue regarding server problems with Microsoft Bingo that has occurred this evening. When trying to open the game, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eiretrish, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. eiretrish
    eiretrish Guest

    Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server


    Will you please review the issue regarding server problems with Microsoft Bingo that has occurred this evening. When trying to open the game, the following message appears:

    SERVER CONNECTION ISSUE:

    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

    TRY AGAIN

    In addition, the coin purchase is not working.

    My server is working fine and the other Microsoft games are opening. Will you please review this issue and fix the problem

    Thanks,

    Pat

    :)
     
    eiretrish, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. BINGO

    BINGO in perpetual ' Connection in progress' , …. Server Connection Error - with problem connecting to server
     
    CO-RockieLass, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. can't play???

    Server Connection Error

    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
     
    暫時無法使用,所以無法登入,請稍後再試,錯誤碼:81000605, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server

    Ain't having problems here. Please try again Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server :)
     
    CrazY1985, Nov 3, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server

    Ain't having problems here. Please try again :)
  6. akasam1 Win User

    fix did not last long

    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
  7. KimMcC Win User

    Is Microsoft Bingo down?

    Ditto. "Server Connection Error - There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost"

    Will try a bit later.
  8. AryoAnanto Win User

    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

    Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  9. ChanceCreator24 Win User

    El bingo no se abre [Translate] Bingo doesn't open

    Este es el problema:

    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost
Thema:

Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server

Loading...
  1. Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server - Similar Threads - Problem Micrsoft Bingo

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...