Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection on my Samsung Tablet

Discus and support Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection on my Samsung Tablet in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cannot change user accounts on my tablet. I have to uninstall and reinstall. I have had this problem since May and have sent four emails with no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by viclea, Jul 29, 2021.

1. viclea
    viclea Guest

I cannot change user accounts on my tablet. I have to uninstall and reinstall. I have had this problem since May and have sent four emails with no answers from Microsoft. I know they got my request email, but they have not answered me. It is getting exasperating because they do not answer. If I need to contact Samsung, or change a setting, or they don't know why, at least they could tell me. Any help from someone in this group will be appreciated.

I can log in if I haven't used a different user (thus it works if I uninstall and reinstall). When I click on the the icon on the log in page to change user account, the screen just blinks and returns to the sign in page. If I sign out, it will not let me sign back in. If I clear my used app screen, it will allow me to get the sign in page but with the user I just used.

:)

viclea, Jul 29, 2021
  2. viclea Win User

Thank you for reporting this bug. XBF Mohammed C told me to clear the cache. I clear the cache and data and it is way faster than uninstalling and reinstalling. Maybe your dad would like to try this.
  3. viclea Win User

Thank you for the information. This didn't start happening until May 2021. Hopefully, someone will fix it.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Excellent! Thank you for the heads up Viclea!
  5. viclea Win User

How do I clear my tablet cache? Also, will that mean that it will not show the months of games that I finished?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Yes! My uncle is having the same issue! I have reported it on the official Reddit! So let's hope for an update on this!
Thema:

1. Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection on my Samsung Tablet - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Solitare

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  7. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  8. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  9. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...