Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France)

Discus and support Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi ! I have an issue with the Micromania offer (I subscribed at the beginning of november but never receive any code), I should have received a 60€... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mart8886, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Mart8886
    Mart8886 Guest

Hi !

I have an issue with the Micromania offer (I subscribed at the beginning of november but never receive any code), I should have received a 60€ reduction. I contacted the french support TWICE, The first time they told me that I will receive my code soon,
    and the second time that my case will be treated soon. And finally they told me to come on this forum.

The point is that I have never recieved any code. I told the french support in time and after more than a month doing nothing (plus difficulties of comprehension with the french support), they told me to refer my problem on this forum.

I hope someone can help me Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France) :)

Thank you !

:)

Mart8886, Jan 8, 2016
  2. PIERRE3166
    PIERRE3166 Guest
    Forza horizon 2 and gear of war code

Hello i don't have receive my code for forza horizon 2 and gear of war remastered .

It's the amazon and micromania offer in France with the gamerscore .

PIERRE3166, Jan 8, 2016
  3. I Rekma I
    I Rekma I Guest
    Gamerscore offer with Micromania (France)

Hello,

To quote another user of this forum who had the same problem:

"I have asked for my code on Xbox.fr (110€):

It tells me that the code was sent by e-mail, but I don't have received anything (neither in my inbox, nor the spams).

If i'm trying to get it again, it tells me that it was already sent and that I can't redeem another one."

I've asked the code on October the 23rd and the offer is supposed to end on November the 11th, I don't have much time left...

I've already contacted the XboxFR twitter team (several times) but no news so far.

It's the third time I have troubles getting a code, first the killer instinct one for the xbox one release, then the gamerscore operation with amazon / xbox store and now the micromania one... I'd like to know why I never receive those mails / codes and
    what to do to avoid complaining each time please.

Thanks,

Benjamin

GT :

I Rekma I, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Mart8886.

Really sorry to hear you haven't received your code. Unfortunately I'm afraid we don't have any codes to provide for this offer here, as this is a France specific promotion. Phone/Chat support is going to have the most up to date information on the code.

Be sure that you aren't blocking promotional e-mails from Xbox, which you can do under your account settings here on Xbox.com. Apologies for any confusion on this!

Mister Maka, Jan 11, 2016
  5. Mart8886
    Mart8886 Guest
    Thank you for your answer.

Also I have already contacted the french support, the told me to come here to get help. So what should I do ?

But I don't understand something : as long as I warned in time the support that I didn't receive my code, and they did nothing to help me before the end of the promotion. You don't have any code, no problem. But don't you think I should receive a compensation
    with the same value as the promotion I missed due to the french support.

Thank you

Mart8886, Jan 11, 2016
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey Mart8886!

Sorry to hear about the confusion, did phone support give a number referencing your call by chance? If so can you private message me that number to take a look into it? To send a private message click the envelope underneath this post.

Mister Maka, Jan 13, 2016
  7. Mart8886
    Mart8886 Guest
    Private message sent to you Mister Maka Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France) :)

Thank you

Mart8886, Jan 13, 2016
  8. Mart8886
    Mart8886 Guest

Hi Mister Maka, I sent you my problem in PM two weeks ago and still no anwser.

Did you receive it ?

Thanks

Mart8886, Jan 31, 2016
  9. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey Mart8886!

Looks like I missed your message originally, apologies for that. I'm afraid we aren't able to offer compensation here. If Phone or Chat support stated that you would receive the code it would be best to reach out to them. I definitely understand the frustrations
    with not receiving your Micromania code but I'm afraid this isn't something we're able to assist with here on the forums.

Thanks for taking the time to message me the information on this! If you have any other Xbox support questions definitely let us know.

Mister Maka, Feb 1, 2016
  10. Mart8886
    Mart8886 Guest
    Ok then I will reach the chat again. At least you understood my problem Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France) :)

Thank you.

Mart8886, Nov 3, 2018
  11. Mart8886 Win User

Private message sent to you Mister Maka :)

Thank you
  12. Mart8886 Win User

Ok then I will reach the chat again. At least you understood my problem :)

Thank you.
  13. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Mart8886.

Really sorry to hear you haven't received your code. Unfortunately I'm afraid we don't have any codes to provide for this offer here, as this is a France specific promotion. Phone/Chat support is going to have the most up to date information on the code.

Be sure that you aren't blocking promotional e-mails from Xbox, which you can do under your account settings here on Xbox.com. Apologies for any confusion on this!
  14. Mister Maka Win User

Hey Mart8886!

Looks like I missed your message originally, apologies for that. I'm afraid we aren't able to offer compensation here. If Phone or Chat support stated that you would receive the code it would be best to reach out to them. I definitely understand the frustrations
    with not receiving your Micromania code but I'm afraid this isn't something we're able to assist with here on the forums.

Thanks for taking the time to message me the information on this! If you have any other Xbox support questions definitely let us know.
  15. Mister Maka Win User

Hey Mart8886!

Sorry to hear about the confusion, did phone support give a number referencing your call by chance? If so can you private message me that number to take a look into it? To send a private message click the envelope underneath this post.
Thema:

1. Problem with Micromania Gamerscore offer (France) - Similar Threads - Problem Micromania Gamerscore

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  4. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  7. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  10. PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PROBLEM CODE FORZA HORIZON 2 (AMAZON) CODE OFFRE GAMERSCORE (MICROMANIA): Bonsoir, J'ai donné mon code un ami pour qu'il puisse bénéficier d'une réduction de 110€ sur l'achat d'une xbox one sur le site amazon.fr. Ce code était liée mon gamertag et le montant de la...