Problem with mic and a warning to those with play and charge kits.

Discus and support Problem with mic and a warning to those with play and charge kits. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll begin with the warning; do not unplug the play and charge kits charger whilst your headset is plugged in. It will break your mic. My problem must... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Lonley Zombie, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Problem with mic and a warning to those with play and charge kits.

I'll begin with the warning; do not unplug the play and charge kits charger whilst your headset is plugged in. It will break your mic. My problem must be obvious due to the warning I presented. I'm considerably annoyed by this as well. So, I'm sitting
    play CoD, talking to people and charging my controller and then the light glows indicating my controller is now fully charged. The controller turns off then back on as it should, then I hear everyone talking and I'm responding but they're not responding to
    me, naturally I though I must have muted my mic. I look down to see it is not muted, so I mute my mic and then unmute it, still nothing. I came to the conclusion that unplugging the play and charge kits charger must have been the cause, I do a little bit of
    google and find out I'm not the only one with this problem and it has been caused in the same way. I have yet to find a fix. Does anyone know of one?

:)

A Lonley Zombie, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Mic issues with play and charge kit

I bought a play and charge kit the other day, since I'm going through batteries often. I have no issues with my mic when I have AA batteries in the controller. However, when I have the play and charge kit batteries in the controller, my mic does not work.
    I was on black ops 3 last night with the play and charge kit and there was no mic symbol beside my name, even though the mic was plugged in. My mic is a turtle beach xo one headset. Any idea what's wrong? I looked for controller updates, and everything is
    up to date, and so is the console.

RousingClub0595, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Mic issues with play and charge kit

I could kiss you right now.

I've been having a huge problem with my mics not working on my Xbox One consoles since October 26th, when I received an update to my console as a member of the preview program. I had tried multiple controllers (using the battery pack), multiple Xboxes, multiple
    cable connections. Nothing seemed to work. I reported the issue multiple times, saw many complaints, none of which appeared to be addressed.

I just switched out my play and charge kit with regular batteries and my mic is working like a charm. You've just figured out the issue that I believe is facing a few hundred players. I hope the Xbox team find this thread soon and forward this information
    directly to the team to correct this. Thank you for sharing this information.

Yin-6E82096A-F928-4B62-A4C5-6280AFC254E2, Jan 1, 2014
  4. PARAMEDlC
    PARAMEDlC Guest

Re-Bind your controller to the console and should start working again.

PARAMEDlC, Jan 1, 2014
  5. PARAMEDlC Win User

Re-Bind your controller to the console and should start working again.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Charger cord not doin it's job

Actually, it's in the fine print of the papers that come with the play and charge kit. It warns not to leave the cord plugged in all the time.
  7. ShaunPerry Win User

Gameware Play and Charge Kit Warning

^^ Good thinking Batman!! Can anyone confirm that the pad recharges batteries when plugged in?
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

rechargeable batteries is the way forward. Just plug in via cable if you ever get caught out (which you shouldnt)
  9. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

I've never had anything Gameware that actually worked. Send it back before you open it and buy the proper one.
Thema:

1. Problem with mic and a warning to those with play and charge kits. - Similar Threads - Problem mic warning

2. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  3. Mic problems on Xbox 360 chats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic problems on Xbox 360 chats.: Asked a bit ago, mic works on the Xbox one chats perfectly fine, the MOMENT it tries to work on Xbox 360, nothing. I can hear my games and other people talking but it doesn't pick up my own...
  4. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming fortnite mic problem: I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my...
  5. Headset mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset mic problem: Hi, I have 2 headsets so me and my boy can chat and play on fortnite. He is playing on his switch(account linked to Xbox on fortnite) and me on the Xbox. Problem is he can hear me talking but I...
  6. Xbss mic problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbss mic problem: Can anyone help? My issue is when I plug in my headset/mic the xbss recognises the headset and shows the little icon top right. If I record a message for a chat, it recognises there is input but I...
  7. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

in XboX Insiders
    just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below): The slider is greyed out here is a picture I’m so confused and I do not Xbox please help submitted by /u/shitfuckdammitquack [link] [comments]
  8. mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S) Only when I speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S) Only when I speak: I have an Xbox one S using a Corsair Void Pro wired headset & purchased a new Xbox Wireless Headset made by Xbox. I have same issue no matter what headset I used. Issue: within the last 3 months...
  9. Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Mic problem wont talk in game!!!!!!!!: My headset wont talk in game but it works for party chats how do i get it to work in game? submitted by /u/Deadpool9917 [link] [comments]
  10. Rig700 mic problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig700 mic problem: I got a rig 700 bluetooth headset. I can hear the game and the chat. I set it all up and I can't talk back. My xbox says it can't find the mic. I bought the xbox set....