Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass
Discus and support Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I signed Game Pass, but even in the list of available computer Games, Like Metro Exodus, i Cant install. In the Microsoft Store, i see the message,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CassiusBraz, Jun 21, 2019.
Thema:
Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass
Loading...
-
Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass - Similar Threads - Problem Metro Exodus
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a problem with the metro series? Missing games: I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks... -
[ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem
in XBoX on Windows[ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem: When I use the Xbox gaming app on my PC to open Metro Light ( ML ) it loads for a second in border mode then screen goes black. After this ML is projected on the left top corner of the screen. I... -
How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass
in XBoX on WindowsHow to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass: Hey people, I've been enjoying Metro: Exodus for a few days on a new setup on the Xbox Game Pass but today couldn't start it up - ran in to the famous intro video problem. This is apparently due... -
Metro Exodus install problem
in XBoX on WindowsMetro Exodus install problem: I tried to install Metro Exodus, and came across a bunch of problems: First try ended in an error before the download even started. Error Code: 0x80070005 After following some suggestions, it... -
Metro Last Light Season pass Problem
in XBoX Games and AppsMetro Last Light Season pass Problem: Okay so this [MOD REMOVED] download decided to steal $15.99 of my money today (January 1, 2014), and it says I still have to pay for the content when I downloaded the season pass IN THE GAME LIKE... -
problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360
in XBoX on Consolesproblem with metro 2033 for xbox 360: Hi. I have a problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360. I arrive at the chapter 4 but, when i play at the second part of this chapter, the game stopped running. Some help for risolve this problem??...