problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10

Discus and support problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I open man eater it starts everything normal until the menu that asks me to put my xbox user, I log in and only the window closes and maneater... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RTGPlayer215, Jan 6, 2022.

  1. RTGPlayer215
    RTGPlayer215 Guest

    problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10


    :)
     
    RTGPlayer215, Jan 6, 2022
    #1
  2. RTGPlayer215 Win User

    problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10

    the problem I have is maneater with the gamepass in windows 10
  3. PhoenixTheFwuff Win User

    problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10

    Oh, thank you for specifying. I don't specialize in PC problems, so I don't know if I can help you out with that. Sorry!
  4. PhoenixTheFwuff Win User

    problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10

    Salutations! I'm not sure of what's going on, so I'll try to help you out as much as I can. You may need to restart your Xbox. It may be a game-side problem, so you might just need to wait for a bit before you can attempt to log in again.
  5. SilasLimaXb Win User

    Game Pass on Xbox360

    O Gamepass só está disponivel para XboxOne e Windows 10

    [Translation - Gamepass is only available for XboxOne and Windows 10]
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox pc pass on steam deck

    Only gamepass ultimate works with steam deck

    Unless you install Windows 10

    Steam.os cannot install games because from gamepass games are windows based

    Only cloud gaming is supported unless you install Windows 10
Thema:

problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10

Loading...
  1. problem with maneater Gamepass Windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem maneater Gamepass

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...