Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass

Discus and support Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Game is running in constant 1 fps, it only changes if I turn off internet. My friend doesnt have this problem and I dont know what is the cause of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Majkiel, May 20, 2021.

  1. Majkiel
    Majkiel Guest

    Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass


    Game is running in constant 1 fps, it only changes if I turn off internet. My friend doesnt have this problem and I dont know what is the cause of this. Can you help me?

    :)
     
    Majkiel, May 20, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass

  3. PaperzMask Win User

    Blair Witch, The game. Yes, the game.

    & the same day Man of medan is coming too !! Hyped for both of these games but my bet is on Man of medan, that game looks FANTASTIC
  4. Jav0r Win User

    Shocktober Sale recommendations

    I recommend Resident Evil 2 and The Dark Pictures: Man Medan.
  5. Quentin6750 Win User

    What Games Do You Enjoy Playing With Friends?

    Resident evil series is amazing! Man of medan was also another one.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Man of Medan

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Kindly try the solution in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/ManOfMedan/comments/kh...

    It seems to be an issue within the game itself and others are having it as well. See here https://www.reddit.com/r/ManOfMedan/comments/qi...

    I'll suggest you contact the game developers so they can investigate and proffer a possible solution https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/app/ask
Thema:

Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass

Loading...
  1. Problem with Man of Medan on gamepass - Similar Threads - Problem Man Medan

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. No man's sky update problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No man's sky update problem: when i update no man's sky game it gives me error code : 0x803f8001 but i already have my ultimate game pass in my xbox app. 33004129-ebef-409d-b252-88bff5a4b53b
  9. Problem with cloud saves in No Mans Sky

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with cloud saves in No Mans Sky: Hi, I play No Man’s Sky on PC using the Xbox app and Game Pass. After a recent update, I tried to return to the game, but my save files were missing. I have 187 hours of playtime, yet when I load...
  10. Problem with the amazing spider man 2!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the amazing spider man 2!: i cant play the game because it freeze during tutorial.i can do the first web swing with the left trigger but when it come to the right hand(right trigger)nothing happen!the camera still work and...