problem with main xbox

Discus and support problem with main xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALEJANDROVSKY, May 22, 2018.

1. problem with main xbox

I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4 changes left. I give "Make this my main Xbox" and it is supposed to be solved and I see the option "This is
    not my main Xbox" but when I exit configuration and see if the games appear in my profile does not appear and when entering new to my friend's profile configuration, it reappears "Make this my main Xbox" as if I had not done anything, what can I do?

:)

ALEJANDROVSKY, May 22, 2018
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    problem with my main xbox

Hi there,

for a Home console reset request you will have to contact Xbox Support, they are the only ones that can determine if you are eligible for such reset.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) use Contact Us | Xbox Support

3. CFF Alex
    CFF Alex Guest

Hello I had already change 5 times of my main xbox only here I come to break my xbox and I bought a new one of the coup es you could allow me a last change of my main xbox thank you in advance.

CFF Alex, May 22, 2018
  4. obilhonario Win User

problem with main xbox

THANK YOU , THAT SOLVED MY PROBLEM
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

problem with main xbox

Awesome! We are glad this is all sorted for you!

Take care and have fun ツ

Always happy to help :)
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

problem with main xbox

Hello @obilhonario! I hope that you are doing well!

Sorry that yo are facing such issues with your main console. But don't worry, I will list below some fixes that will refresh your console and remove any corrupted data that can cause this issue . Please give it a try and make sure to keep us updated.

Clear Mac address and reset your router : Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Reset your console: Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Power Cycle your console:

1. Turn off your Xbox by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    [b]I hope this helps you out![/b]

7. Francia J. Win User

problem with main xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I just want to clarify, are you trying to manage your Home Xbox? If yes, kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware then try again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for a Home console reset request you will have to contact Xbox Support, they are the only ones that can determine if you are eligible for such reset.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

problem with main xbox

1. problem with main xbox - Similar Threads - problem main

2. Club main pg problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Club main pg problem: I cannot change the txt on my clubs main page. Keeps saying..'sorry can't do that, try again later' What do I do? Worried if I delete it wont let me put anything up....
  3. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: i have a problem with my main Xbox , when i go to put mine as main it appears on the screen - Can not save the changes , it is not possible to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a...
  4. problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]: bonjour je cherche activement depuis toute la journée de l'aide, car mon ami m'ayant passer son compte xbox live pour que je puisse avoir du xbox live gold et donc jouer avec lui et tout mes...
  5. Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal.: Hello, basically I ran out of 5 options to put as main xbox in other consoles because of my younger brother with his friends without my consent so I ask that I can put more main xbox options....
  6. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4 changes left. I give "Make this my main Xbox"...
  7. Problem with panel on main menu :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with panel on main menu :-(: Hi, i write this post because i have a problem with the panel that should be open when i click on Xbox button... In fact when i click on Xbox button the panel doesn't open and a "dark shadow"...
  8. I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox: Hi I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox on my console she told me I have to wait a year I have already spent three times eb20e901-f1b0-4a4e-b105-68c41d25cf48
  9. problem with my main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with my main xbox: Hello I had already change 5 times of my main xbox only here I come to break my xbox and I bought a new one of the coup es you could allow me a last change of my main xbox thank you in advance....
  10. A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile: why i did sign in with one profile main function line is not full only: home, social, game&apps settings when i do sign in other profile is full main function line: bing, home, social, games,...