Problem with latest update

Discus and support Problem with latest update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need some help have been trying to install the latest update. Took two day to install got to 99 and said error. Tried again same thing getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GroundTHE DON, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Problem with latest update

Need some help have been trying to install the latest update. Took two day to install got to 99 and said error. Tried again same thing getting different error codes each time but they do not show up on the error code list. Don't know what to try now advice
    needed. Thanks

:)

GroundTHE DON, Oct 16, 2017
  2. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Quick Fix? - New Dashboard preview update problem

Unplug your external hard drive and do a hard reboot. Then when your Xbox is back on the home screen, plug your external hard drive back in. I had that same problem.

The latest update should have fixed that problem though. Go to Settings and System to see if there is an available update.

mk30001, Oct 16, 2017
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    GTA V update issue

It's an issue with the latest update, had the problem myself. Just put the system into stand by and let it download while it's "off"

bloosuga, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey GroundThe DON!

Sorry to hear about the update issue. Could you post back here with the error code you are receiving? That will help us narrow down what the issue may be.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey GroundThe DON!

Sorry to hear about the update issue. Could you post back here with the error code you are receiving? That will help us narrow down what the issue may be.

Keep us posted!
  6. MorteSpiritu Win User

Owned RE HD won't start anymore. Updated solved.

Update. With latest system update problem is solved.
  7. RaviKumar Nk Win User

Connected to EA sports but Ozil not on the manager mode

Update your squad with latest updates, that will solve the problem
  8. Jaymo1978 Win User

Problems with the latest update (August)

Hey Ripper! I would suggest posting this to the 1408 Preview forums, which can be found at the following link:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I'm giving you the main link, because I think your Settings issue might need to go in forum 05 for Xbox One Dashboard, but the TV issue will need to go in Forum 09 for Live TV.

Hope this helps!
  9. SpiritHawk7 Win User

Problem downloading latest update.

Update: My Halo 5 MP Beta game tile just randomly showed back up within the last couple hours. All is good now. :D Even though I can't do anything with, I love still having it as an exclusive. ;)
Thema:

1. Problem with latest update - Similar Threads - Problem latest update

2. Anyone had a problem with the latest update stuck at verifying at %100?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had a problem with the latest update stuck at verifying at %100?: So I tried to update my OG XBOX One but the update stopped at that point. It keeps restarting no matter what (by that I mean the usual 20 steps troubleshooting process). So I tried with an HDD and...
  3. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  4. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  5. Problem with latest Insider Xbox update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with latest Insider Xbox update: Insider Alpha Ahead and after the last update of August 21st (OS version 10.0.25931.1006) (rs_xbox_dev_flight.230815-2000) my Xbox Series X console no longer connects to wired or wireless...
  6. i have a problem with the latest system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a problem with the latest system update.: i got an update so i obviously downloaded it but the problem is it did 3% of it and took me to an error screen saying there was a problem, ive asked this question like a 100 times on the community...
  7. Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem updating Xbox series X on latest update.: Hello is there any insight what is causing this issue? You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong. Source OS: 10.0.25223.1001 Target OS: 10.0.25227.1001 Error code:...
  8. Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.: I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead program, after the latest update for the Xbox One Controller, my controller still drain the battery when is off, and I have Original Battery for Xbox Controllers, I hope...
  9. My report a problem is missing on latest beta build. Tried restart not resolved

in XboX Insiders
    My report a problem is missing on latest beta build. Tried restart not resolved: [IMG] submitted by /u/Vivid_Farm_4135 [link] [comments]
  10. Nba 2k crashing on latest alpha skip ahead and unable to submit problem report

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k crashing on latest alpha skip ahead and unable to submit problem report: Got the latest update today and nba 2k has crashed twice now. During gameplay complete shut down. Had to pull the plug to get it to come back up. Trying to submit a problem report but it has been...