Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring)

Discus and support Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as title i have problem of translations on my xbox one s with last build of slow ring ( i am level 10 in hub insiders) This is the error ....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaffaeleSanseverino92, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring)

Hi, as title i have problem of translations on my xbox one s with last build of slow ring ( i am level 10 in hub insiders)

This is the error ....

Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring) [​IMG]

:)

RaffaeleSanseverino92, Sep 19, 2017
  2. SahilSchroff
    SahilSchroff Guest
    SahilSchroff, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Does Microsoft Jigsaw work for anybody?

Microsoft Jigsaw has not worked on my desktop PC since the first redstone-2 Insider Build. Is this just a problem with the Insider Build? Is it my PC? Are there work arounds or fixes? Will it work if I move to the slow ring? Will it work if I quit the
    Insider Program? Any kind of feedback from Microsoft would be nice.

UneasyThunder0, Sep 19, 2017
  4. SahilSchroff Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

5. lacrumb Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

You are in a build that is in the Windows Insider Slow ring. This is a beta build not yet released to the public.
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Invaded by people that don't die?

I believe you can also use weapons that induce bleed on these tools. For some reason, even hackers are still vulnerable to blood loss after it builds up. Best one is the Lifehunt, since it causes 50% loss of HP (you can resist the effect on yourself by
    using the ring that slows bleed build up.
  7. Gaelunafn Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass

Im sorry you‘re witnessing such problems. My last idea is: are you a member of Xbox Insider and do you have an Omega, Delta or other ring build installed? In this case I would recommend to get back to a non insider build.

If not, the only left idea is to reach out to support: contact.

They should help you with this problem.
  8. PhilPugh Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw will not load beyond the splash screen

I also had this problem but the latest "slow-ring" release (14986.1001) appears to have fixed it.
Thema:

Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring)

1. Problem with last build on xbox one s ( slow ring) - Similar Threads - Problem last build

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  4. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  5. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  6. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  7. Xbox problem after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox problem after last update: Hi, my xbox after last update is crashing and tuning off only on certain games like wo long. I did factory reset, and cleaned my xbox, i turn on newest assasin game for few hours to check if its...
  8. multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead: Ever since the last update I have had problems with some games not allowing me to connect (fallguys,fortnight,goat simulator 3,cod,ect) other games work entirely fine with multi-player connection...
  9. im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...: so in october last year i got gamepass ultimate for three months and recieved one month i am very upset that when i reported the problem no one got back to me which eans it didnt get looked into,...
  10. problem since last update on alpha preview

in XboX Insiders
    problem since last update on alpha preview: I am on the alpha skip ahead xbox series s. os version: 10.0.25342.1001(re_xbox_dev_flight.221109-1900) So since the last update my Internet speed I normally would be around i have a 2gb...