Problem with Klondike

Discus and support Problem with Klondike in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Klondike go the no more moves screen when I know there are more moves available? It doesn't allow me to continue with a live and possibly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FourthCactus4, Mar 10, 2018.

  1. Problem with Klondike


    Why does Klondike go the no more moves screen when I know there are more moves available? It doesn't allow me to continue with a live and possibly winnable game by going to that screen. I don't like that feature of this game. I should be able to continue
    going through the deck indefinitely if I choose and you should have it as a screen in the hints when I click it that there are no more moves available. I like this version of solitaire otherwise though it would be nice to have some different card face choices
    available.

    :)
     
    FourthCactus4, Mar 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

    I am also having this problem with the Jacks not registering on the P.C. July 19 Klondike. Now it seems that the PC July 28 Klondike is having a similar problem in that the eights are not registering as completed.
     
    RightwardCub54, Mar 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Halibrahim
    Halibrahim Guest
    December 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 Klondike problem

    In my game game shutting down when I click December 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 Klondike games. Klondike game have problem for 5 days for now.
     
    Halibrahim, Mar 10, 2018
    #3
  4. RightwardCub54 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

    I am also having this problem with the Jacks not registering on the P.C. July 19 Klondike. Now it seems that the PC July 28 Klondike is having a similar problem in that the eights are not registering as completed.
  5. AHei Win User

    Daily event crashes after one round

    I have exact the same problem for the last and todays Klondike challenge. Its not a problem of the Solitaire installation, because my wife played the challenges without problems with her own account.
  6. Blitz2501 Win User

    Pyramid and TriPeaks no longer giving credit for completed boards since last update

    Nice to see I'm not alone with this problem. Klondike, FreeCell, Spider I got all achievements I'd wanted. Pyramid and TriPeaks are stuck.
  7. PaltryAmoeba564 Win User

    Star Club - New Klondike Pack - Easy I - Puzzle 1 is UNSOLVABLE!

    ProductDock0955, you must be looking at the wrong pack. The NEW "Klondike" pack (released a few days ago) only have 8 sub-packs, all of which Klondike puzzles (a total of 80). You were probably looking at the Klondike sub-pack of the FABLE pack.
  8. carol_416 carol RU Win User

    Microsoft Solitaie

    I normally play Klondike Solitaire without problems but for some reason I can no longer do so. Can you help please
Thema:

Problem with Klondike

Loading...
  1. Problem with Klondike - Similar Threads - Problem Klondike

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...