Problem with Joining Xbox Ambassadors

Discus and support Problem with Joining Xbox Ambassadors in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While attempting to join the Xbox Ambassadors, I run into a problem at the very end when signing the pledge. I have tried on multiple browsers (Safari,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hcholms, Jan 31, 2021.

1. /u/hcholms
    /u/hcholms Guest

While attempting to join the Xbox Ambassadors, I run into a problem at the very end when signing the pledge. I have tried on multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Edge) and multiple devices (Xbox Series X, MacBook Pro, iPhone). But when I try to report a bug, It says "In order to access this page you must become an Ambassador." Kind of a redundant right? Is this an issue that isn't exclusive to me? Or a general bug.

Error 'message' :

Oops, something went wrong submitting your signature. Please refresh the page and try again. If the problem persists, please contact the Xbox Ambassador team using the Report a bug option at the bottom right of the webpage.

submitted by /u/hcholms
    [link] [comments]

/u/hcholms, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador join problem

Per the terms you agreed to when you signed up, you are responsible for your account at all times. So it doesn't matter if it was your brother or you, if something happened on your account to violate the code of conduct, you are responsible for it. There
    is no way around that requirement for the ambassador program. You don't need to be an ambassador in order to help people.
  3. EdragonXX Win User

Xbox Ambassador

Anarchy, I suggest to you post your problem on Ambassadors forum. When you joined with AMbassador program they suggested to you to post all ambassador posts and problems there.
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

Welcome aboard ;) Have you looked at joining the Ambassadors Club on your Xbox? You don't have to be an Ambassador to join.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Ambassador

6. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
Thema:

1. Problem with Joining Xbox Ambassadors - Similar Threads - Problem Joining Ambassadors

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with joining to forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello i recently bought the xbox game pass and we wanted to play with friends but i cannot join any multiplayer session, they dont have this problem. Could you simplify the reasoning why ? im not...
  4. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs: Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try...
  5. Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox...: Unable to join the multiplayer of the game, what is the problem, given that I have an Xbox Live subscription forza 3 Windows ac441740-338b-4595-9ca3-595143c7555d
  6. Join Fortnite Crew Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join Fortnite Crew Problem: Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my room, she couldn’t get it to work either....
  7. gamepass join problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass join problem: gamepass,,,, i joined game pass and want to join minecraft through game pass and already paid 1$ for every month, but now it is saying it is problem to join Minecraft through game pass...
  8. Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass): Hello, I need help on an issue in the xbox application. When I try to join my friend (here in the exemple I tried to accept the invitation on gangbeast from my mate) A pop up appear saying :...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  10. Ambassador join problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador join problem: So my brother came over and we played Xbox in the living room and I got tired and went to bed but my brother stays in the living room and continued to play but he got in an argument with some one...