problem with joing groups Xbox Game bar PC

Discus and support problem with joing groups Xbox Game bar PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there a problem with looking for a group error says There was a problem posting your looking for group its in Xbox application PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kasi Kasi, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Kasi Kasi
    Kasi Kasi Guest

there a problem with looking for a group error says There was a problem posting your looking for group its in Xbox application PC

:)

Kasi Kasi, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Kasi! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that, let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly sign in at account.live.com/reputationcheck.

Add your phone number, and then select Send code.

Get the code from the text message sent to your phone, enter it on the webpage, and select Submit.

On a PC, sign out of the Xbox app, and then sign back in. Restart then try again
  3. Rostom L Win User

XBox Game Bar FPS problem in Windows 10 Home

Hi there!

Let's try the solution below:

When you set up the FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar, your user account will be added to the Performance Log Users group (if your account is the administrator for the device or the administrator has added your account to the group). If you’re not seeing the FPS counter after restarting your PC (Request access button still appears in the FPS tab), verify that your account was added to the Performance Log Users group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users. If you’re not seeing your account in the Members box, request access again from the FPS tab in the Game Bar Performance widget, then restart your PC.

If you’re still not seeing FPS info after retrying access, manually add your administrator account to the group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users, pressing Add, then following the prompts. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Game Bar FPS counter not working

Hi SergioHZPH!

Let's try these steps:

When you set up the FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar, your user account will be added to the Performance Log Users group (if your account is the administrator for the device or the administrator has added your account to the group). If you’re not seeing the FPS counter after restarting your PC (Request access button still appears in the FPS tab), verify that your account was added to the Performance Log Users group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users. If you’re not seeing your account in the Members box, request access again from the FPS tab in the Game Bar Performance widget, then restart your PC.
    If you’re still not seeing FPS info after retrying access, manually add your administrator account to the group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users, pressing Add, then following the prompts. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Elite controller series 2 issue

Strange not having any updates, anyway check if by disabling the Xbox game bar the problem stops happening, for that follow the instructions below, please.

Go to Windows Settings

Games

Xbox Game Bar

Deactivate it

Uncheck the box to open the Xbox game bar with the Xbox button on the controller as well.

If the problem persists, use a cable to plug the controller into your PC, open the accessories application and restore your elite controller settings to defaults, restart your PC and see if the problem persists.
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

Try this .When you set up the FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar, your user account will be added to the Performance Log Users group (if your account is the administrator for the device or the administrator has added your account to the group). If you’re not seeing
    the FPS counter after restarting your PC (Request access button still appears in the FPS tab), verify that your account was added to the Performance Log Users group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local
    Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users. If you’re not seeing your account in the Members box, request access again from the FPS tab in the Game Bar Performance overlay, then restart your PC.

If you’re still not seeing FPS info after retrying access, manually add your administrator account to the group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users,
    pressing Add, then following the prompts. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Thema:

1. problem with joing groups Xbox Game bar PC - Similar Threads - problem joing groups

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...