Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc

Discus and support Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I decided to install Slay The Spire (I have game pass) and it installed fine. After that I decided to install Darkest Dungeon and it's stuck on 1%... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SteelBallsVik, May 23, 2023.

1. Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc

So I decided to install Slay The Spire (I have game pass) and it installed fine. After that I decided to install Darkest Dungeon and it's stuck on 1% while the app keeps checking for updates forever. Decided to uninstall Slay The Spire to see if it would fix it, however it did not and now it is in queue after Darkest Dungeon, which also doesn't move. I tried removing a folder named DAB87558-34F9-48AD-84D6-CE23444DC9A8, which is in my folder where my games are installed, but it get's blocked by SYSTEM. I tried restarting my pc, didn't help, I couldn't uninstall the xbox app through windows, I tried running the xbox app installer to see if I could reinstall it, however it just opens the xbox app.

submitted by /u/SteelBallsVik
    [link] [comments]

/u/SteelBallsVik, May 23, 2023
  2. Olof Andreasson Win User

Can't play minecraft

Hi, the game (minecraft) is not installed through the xbox app. I don't even have the xbox app installed on my pc. I've tried repairing and uninstalling the game but the issue does not go away.
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Games will not install through the Xbox App on PC

4. mistress_buni Win User

installing games through xbox app on pc

Hi there James welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the Xbox App?
    same thing is happening to me!
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

installing games through xbox app on pc

Hi there James welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the Xbox App?
  6. Snowybear11 Win User

Games will not install through the Xbox App on PC

Hi Jamie,

Sorry for the late reply I have done this however this isn't a upgrade option like you said, I tried both creating an iso and downloading it on to a usb but the only option it gives me is to reinstall windows which I don't want to do if at all avoidable

Thanks
Thema:

Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc

1. Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - Problem installing games

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Series X game installation problem ?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X game installation problem ?: Hello dear Xbox users, does anyone had or has the problem where you can’t install games from games pass or bought games? Like I press install and it doesn’t do anything neither puts it in queue or...
  4. Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass: Hi today they add Assassins Creed Valhalla on game pass so i want to play it on my Pc, but when i try to install it i got a sad face, and i dont know what to do, any idea of what is happening?...
  5. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  6. i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...: game is purchased and installed but when i try play it says i need to purchase it 98e90c89-8e42-402e-ad8c-dd2f7e4393d6
  7. Disc game installation problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation problem.: Hello, i tried in my two consoles to install two different games ( in this case , Battlefield V and Rainbow Six Siege ) thanks to my disc. But after the download pass the « ready to start » thing...
  8. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  9. The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.: Yesterday I installed Payday 2 in the Epic Game app and stardew valley in the Xbox app. When I finished loading Payday 2 I came to see the progress of loading stardew valley but it stuck at 5.2...
  10. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...