Problem with injustice ultimate

Discus and support Problem with injustice ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I bought the game injustice recently but the game crashes after the first fight against yellow lantern and always exactly this part, , my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deadpool111013, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Problem with injustice ultimate

HI, I bought the game injustice recently but the game crashes after the first fight against yellow lantern and always exactly this part, , my console is in perfect condition and do not lock with any other game, I tested the game on another console and the
    same thing happened, can i say that the problem is the media? I need a professional response to send to the store to prove that the problem is hers.

:)

Deadpool111013, Jan 12, 2014
  2. .: INJUSTICE VS ULTIMATE INJUSTICE :.

.: hi everyone!

I want to buy my own INJUSTICE, but, i've got a really "weird" question....

IF i buy ULTIMATE INJUSTICE am I going to be able to play with my friends who has the Injustice (the first version of this game)....

why this question? ah! long time ago i was playing ultimate mvsc3 and my friend has a mvsc3 (not ultimaet version) and the server was TOTALLY different, and we coudn't play :.

.: Anyone can help me?? :.

£®ïØLGarcia Magaña, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    .: INJUSTICE VS ULTIMATE INJUSTICE :.

[quote user="ErickLawiet"]

IF i buy ULTIMATE INJUSTICE am I going to be able to play with my friends who has the Injustice (the first version of this game)....

why this question? ah! long time ago i was playing ultimate mvsc3 and my friend has a mvsc3 (not ultimaet version) and the server was TOTALLY different, and we coudn't play :.

[/quote]

Yes you will. Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition is simply the same game with all the DLC included. If you already own the game, it's likely not worth re-buying.

This was the exact same thing with Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition.

Juxtapose13, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Problem with injustice ultimate

if the same thing happens on different systems i would go ahead and return the game to the store and get your money back or exchange for another one. make sure you got the recept too.....speaking from experience...lol

RoguePredator88, Jan 14, 2014
  5. RoguePredator88 Win User

if the same thing happens on different systems i would go ahead and return the game to the store and get your money back or exchange for another one. make sure you got the recept too.....speaking from experience...lol
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

.: INJUSTICE VS ULTIMATE INJUSTICE :.

[quote user="ErickLawiet"]

[/quote]

Yes you will. Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition is simply the same game with all the DLC included. If you already own the game, it's likely not worth re-buying.

This was the exact same thing with Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Injustice Ultimate

8. WiseDragon Win User

Injustice Ultimate

Hi,

You may search game at https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility. As shown in image below will be backward compatible with you Xbox One.

[​IMG]

Kindest regards.
  9. J_Damien Win User

#YOLO 5 Achievement Award not triggered

I didn't see anything towards my tier 1 purchase, but tier 2 tracked, & then I didn't get the rest either.

I also got Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition & quite a few achievements in it.
Thema:

1. Problem with injustice ultimate - Similar Threads - Problem injustice ultimate

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...