Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile.

Discus and support Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried cloud gaming on my mobile phone and lost my saved game for House Flipper on my pc. When I start the game it starts as a fresh game and there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mictrost, Jul 13, 2022.

1. mictrost
    mictrost Guest

I tried cloud gaming on my mobile phone and lost my saved game for House Flipper on my pc. When I start the game it starts as a fresh game and there is no other choice.Is there any way to retrieve a save from the cloud? I am certain the save is not on my pc, possibly was overwritten. I still have my achievements for the game as proof of how much I played but I really don't want to start over. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

mictrost, Jul 13, 2022
  2. mictrost Win User

Thank you for your reply. Is there a backup anywhere for the save I had on the PC? I have lost all progress I had. I am very sad about this.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The saves are sync to the cloud, if you override it you can't recover it unfortunately
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mictrost! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You have the game on PC installed trough the Xbox app?

If that's the case, the game should automatically download the last save you have from the Cloud, if you played on your mobile, trough Xcloud, you would have that last progress also on the PC, as it should sync, but this will also depends of the process you followed while playing on mobile, if you didn't allow it to sync with your last save you started from cero and override the previos cloud saves
  5. Jason Channell Win User

House flipper luxury add on - says installed in store, but app not installed

How do I add house flipper to my mobile phone so I can play it on there it keeps saying that there was an error or cleaned
  6. Francia J. Win User

house flipper

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile. - Similar Threads - Problem House Flipper

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9