Problem with HITMAN (2016) game.

Discus and support Problem with HITMAN (2016) game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded HITMAN(2016) and all 6 of the episodes that the game offers. But whenever I load up the game and try to play one of the episodes, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smokey21, May 22, 2023.

1. smokey21
    smokey21 Guest

I have downloaded HITMAN(2016) and all 6 of the episodes that the game offers. But whenever I load up the game and try to play one of the episodes, I get an error message saying that I don't have the required content installed, even though I do. I have tried to uninstall the content and reinstall it a couple of times, but to no avail. I've had the game for years on my Xbox and this has never happened before. Does anyone possibly know how to fix this issue? If so, thank you very much.

:)

smokey21, May 22, 2023
  2. smokey21 Win User

I click on the button that says "select all", but I can't click "save changes". All of the episodes are already installed and I don't have anything else to install.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Alright, let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. If it persists, I suggest you also contact the game support since this is an in game issue. Kindly go to My games and apps

-> highlight the game

-> press the menu button

-> Manage game & add-ons

-> Click on the game

-> Select all

-> save changes
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Got it! Are you having this issue on Xbox one or 360?
  5. smokey21 Win User

This error message displays on all of the episodes, I can only play the tutorial levels.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, are you only getting this error code when trying to play a specific episode or in all of them?
Thema:

1. Problem with HITMAN (2016) game. - Similar Threads - Problem HITMAN 2016

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  4. Problem with playing Hitman 3 on my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Hitman 3 on my profile: I know lots of people are having issues but I don't see anything about what's going on with my situation. My boyfriend got me the game for Christmas and purchased it on our X Box series X under...
  5. Problem about Hitman 1 Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem about Hitman 1 Definitive Edition: Good evening, I have a problem with my Hitman 1: Definitive Edition received as gift from my friend. After the cd insertion in the xbox one console, I have installed all the pakages included...
  6. Hitman 2 launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 launch problem: Hi I baught the game online. Installed it and when i try to launch iget amessage saying that ineed to put in the cd or log in to play. The game is digital version. I tried the troublshooting tool...
  7. Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the game HITMAN (2016/2017) and the Game of the year Upgrade ADD-ON: Hello, I recently bought Hitman - Game Of The Year and Hitman - Game Of The Year UPGRADE. The last one contains Legacy missions, the Requiem Pack, but none of those is actually there on the...
  8. Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.: Hello, I bought the Collector Edition Hitman 2. But I miss my game content even after activating both codes that I had the edition. In the Xbox Store, I see the Expansion Pass that I can still buy...
  9. Hitman: Blood Money problem with the region PL/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Blood Money problem with the region PL/EN: EN/ Hi everyone I have problem with Region on my US account, the game is not downloading even when I add payments how and why ? I buy gold 1 month for this game and I can't download because wrong...
  10. Hitman Episode 5 Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Episode 5 Download Problem: I have purchased hitman the complete first season steelbook edition and have played first 4 episodes. But for episode 5, it shows that this content needs an update and will be downloaded...