Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick
Discus and support Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have been told in a micromania shop that our xbox one joystick purchased on your website on the 29th November 2017 (order number : 6461575568)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by celinefarges, Sep 15, 2018.
Thema:
Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick
Loading...
-
Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick - Similar Threads - Problem Headphones joystick
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Headphone problem (Xbox series S)
in XboX InsidersHeadphone problem (Xbox series S): “I’m having an issue with my Xbox Series S: when I plug headphones into the controller, the sound is low and muffled, as if underwater. I’ve already tested multiple headphones and controllers,... -
Maybe a headphone Jack problem possibly a different problem
in XBoX on ConsolesMaybe a headphone Jack problem possibly a different problem: One day one of my headphones had stopped connecting to my controller, but I can tell it is acknowledging it being plugged in. This headphone works on every device besides the Xbox controller. I...