Problem with Hard Drive

Discus and support Problem with Hard Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good night, my Xbox has a HD problem. I took it to technical assistance and they said they need to buy another one with the same numbering as my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thiagoug, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Thiagoug
    Thiagoug Guest

Problem with Hard Drive

Good night, my Xbox has a HD problem. I took it to technical assistance and they said they need to buy another one with the same numbering as my old hard drive. Does it need to be the same numbering?

:)

Thiagoug, Jun 25, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Hard drive problems

You'll need to contact them again and ask them about the missing hard drive.
  3. BEARD3D Monkey Win User

Hard drive problems

Sent it anyway, came back with no hard drive.
  4. Son ALA Win User

Hard Drive Problems

Ownage is correct, thats the main reason you always see the warning telling you not to turn off the game when you see the saving icon. It's doesnt even have to be your fault either. I've been unlucky enough a few times to have a game freeze while saving
    manually or when triggering an autosave spot.
  5. Ernest 21229 Win User

Hard drive problems

Go to the console where you transfered the app's, games, profile's. download your xbox live profile to the console where the data was transfered. If your doing this right it will prompt you to enter ur microsoft email and password
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

hard drive problems

Are you using a 250GB Slim?
Thema:

Problem with Hard Drive

1. Problem with Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Problem Hard Drive

2. Problem with NTFS external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with NTFS external hard drive: My external hard drive is no longer detected as a valid location and I get the error message: Please check if your drive is in NTFS format e7f5bddd-a869-49a3-a35c-864028639867
  3. XBOX 360 hard drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 hard drive problem: I had an xbox 360 fat lying from years.i cleaned it internaly as well as externally i started the console it worked but its internal hard drive of 20gb was currupted so i watched some tutorials on...
  4. Seagate External hard drive slowing down xbox series s anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate External hard drive slowing down xbox series s anyone else having this problem?: So I'm just gonna be straight forward whenever I have my hard drive plugged in it seems to be connected but whenever I go to launch a game it doesn't launch or launches very slow until I unplug it...
  5. Problem installing some games on external hard drive XBox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem installing some games on external hard drive XBox One S: Hi everyone, I'm recently encountering issues with few games when trying to install them on the external hard drive of my Xbox One S. To be precise, my external hard drive is a HDD on a docking...
  6. External hard drive problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive problem.: My external hard drive is not showing in my storage devices. I’ve had it about 2 years, never had any problems. I’ve tried resets and plugged in to another xbox, with no luck. How do i know if...
  7. External hard drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive problem: I'm having a problem with a hard drive that I've had for a while, One day its working fine and the next day its not. For some reason, it will connect and show installed games but when I try and...
  8. External hard drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive problem: Hi have a new external storage for the xbox one.When I go to copy game over the "move" or "copy" button is greyed out? any ideas why? It's driving me crazy,any help greatfully appreciated :)...
  9. Xbox Hard Drive Pop Up Problem on New Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Hard Drive Pop Up Problem on New Series S: I have the new series S with an external harddrive plugged into it. When I am playing games it constantly will shut down and let me know the external drive is ready. Is there a solution to fix...
  10. External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1: Hi Everyone Please can someone Help . i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has at least one Game on it but i carnt seem to...