Problem with gold membership

Discus and support Problem with gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; today my gold membership has expired so i updated it for another year. But then i went to play some games like fifa and NBA and when i tried to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob Eliks, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Jacob Eliks
    Jacob Eliks Guest

today my gold membership has expired so i updated it for another year. But then i went to play some games like fifa and NBA and when i tried to play online it said that i have no privelage to access these features. And then it asked me
    to a subscribe to gold even though im already subscribed. Any help guys?

Thanks

:)

Jacob Eliks, Oct 21, 2017
  2. l USS HUNK l
    l USS HUNK l Guest
    Problem with Gold Membership

I hadn't renewed my Gold for awhile and had just been using trials for about a month or two. So, I decided I'd finally renew it and buy a month. I went to try to buy a month on my Xbox One but it wouldn't let me, it instead just said that I cannot own multiples
    of the same memberships or something like that. So I tried to do it on my 360, which had me change my credit card info as I had a different card last time I bought it. After changing the info I tried to buy a month, but every time I tried it just kept saying
    something along the lines of I need to upgrade my membership status. According to my membership status on my 360 it says I have Gold, but when I go to my profile it says my membership type is Free and my tenure is 0 years when it should be 4. I was also charged
    $21.22 despite a month only being $9.99 and still not having Gold anyway. I would greatly appreciate getting this worked out.

l USS HUNK l, Oct 21, 2017
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

The 14 day trial doesn't give you the "full" gold benefits.

Some games can't be played online with a 14 day trial card.

CrazY1985, Oct 21, 2017
  4. ScarcePAUL Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership Problem

problems with my gold membership
  5. slaader89 Win User

I have the same issue. With the new xBox one I got an code for 14 Days Gold membership. I can see online that this works but FIFA told me that I have to buy Gold now.... please help. Thanks!
  6. halo00zilla Win User

Gold Membership Problem...

Hi HZ trials,

I'M glad to hear that you are getting your issue resolved and wish you the best of luck. Remember if you have any questions never hesitate to ask in the ambassador chat or forums.
  7. Trials Gaming Win User

I have contacted Support and am being helped as we speak...

This thread can be closed if need be...
  8. Trials Gaming Win User

Hi halo00zilla,

I bought the special 12 Month + 2 Month bundle... It comes in the one card...

My account says that the card was activated, but it says it runs out in 1 month.... Not even 2...

Ill try the live chatting, If not ill ring them...

Do you have an Australian phone number...?
Thema:

1. Problem with gold membership - Similar Threads - Problem gold membership

2. Having a problem renewing my gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem renewing my gold membership: Keeping converting my gold membership to game pass instead of going in my gold live 1435e1c0-c1ab-4c72-8787-8773cd69676b
  3. Problem renewing my Gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem renewing my Gold membership: I am having an issue trying to renew my Gold membership. A month or so ago my usual payment method expired and my Gold membership was suspended. I went in and changed my payment method and renewed...
  4. Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Multiplayer platform with Gold Membership. Message ...: Hello guys, I´ve been trying to play some games today such as Battlefield 1 and Fifa 17 but i'm getting a error message. The message informs that I have no permission to play online. I already...
  5. Problem with games with gold membership in my region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with games with gold membership in my region: Today a list of game with gold was updated and Army of Two gets in it. But i can't download it because page with this game not available in my region as a game it self. This game available in...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Membership problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership problem...: I am subscribed to Xbox live gold membership and can access online games and send messages, join parties, ect. However when I go on to 'my memberships ' it says that i am not subscribed and then I...
  7. Problem with gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gold membership: Hi... i'm a Gold member, but FIFA 18 displays that my account is not available to play on line... Do you know why this happend ? Thanks !!! 2374c278-a835-45f9-97e9-ffdb13f31e09
  8. Xbox live gold membership PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership PROBLEM: I got xbox live gold on my xbox one when it ran out. Everything was fine on my xbox but the windows 10 xbox app thought i did not have xbox live. I waited for it to fix but it didnt. This has been...
  9. hello. There is a problem with my xbox gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. There is a problem with my xbox gold membership: it says that i have gold but when i try to join my friend's party it says that i dont have gold c9ed23cd-a9f2-41db-a373-2cedf3ecd179
  10. XBOX Live Gold Problem: Microsoft can't decide on my membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Problem: Microsoft can't decide on my membership: So, in September/2016 I became a XBOX Live Gold member with an annual subscription. However, since February/2017 I have been having trouble playing online and downloading some Games with Gold. I...