Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save

Discus and support Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a big problem with my cloud save of Gears of War 2 on my new Xbox One S. The game works perfectly on my Xbox One S with any gamertag but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moustik521, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Moustik521
    Moustik521 Guest

Hello, I have a big problem with my cloud save of Gears of War 2 on my new Xbox One S.

The game works perfectly on my Xbox One S with any gamertag but not with mine. When I launch the game, a message appears to download my cloud save and immediatly after that, tha game freezes and the Xbox restarts.

Sometimes, the game only shows the first picture of introduction and returns to the homepage of Xbox one...

When I am not connected on my gamertag, the game runs perfectly (but it's impossible to play without gamertag...vicious circle!)

When I launch the game with another gamertag, it runs perfectly too..

I have already contact the support tchat wich says me to delete my Xbox 360 profil on my Xbox one, delete all the files of GOW2, reinitialise the xbox... but nothing changes.

I receive a answer by email with a path to delete my cloud save from Xbox 360 profile but the path doesn't exist..

Is anybody abble to help ? To delete the cloud save ? So that I could restart the game from the beggining ?

I finished GOW 1 and 3 without any problem.

Thank you

:)

Moustik521, Jan 10, 2017
  2. Metalboyltu
    Metalboyltu Guest
    Dirt 3 Clouds problem

Im have Problem with dirt 3 with code 0x80070020 i have erorr messege ''Sorry, your cloud saved games can't sync right now.Try again latter,or play without your cloud saves. Status Code 0x80070020

Gears of war 2 Sync to cloud works good

Gears of War: Judgment Sync to cloud works good

I try to hard reset not work still same problem any ideas

Metalboyltu, Jan 11, 2017
  3. DamonMilden
    DamonMilden Guest
    Gears of war 2 freezing when launched

Been playing gears 2 on xbox one for awhile. Now the game gets to the title screen and just freezes. I tried loading the game under a different profile and it works fine. I went back to my 360 turned on cloud storage and loaded gears 2 there with the
    bad profile, it synced with the cloud save and froze there as well. My guess is its a corrupt save (unaware how that even happened but that's another issue). Now my problem is how do I remove that corrupt save from the cloud? As it sits now I am unable
    to play gears 2 on xbox one at all. Any suggestions?

DamonMilden, Jan 11, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Moustik521
    Moustik521 Guest
    Thank you for your answer, but I'd do that many times and nothing change.. The game freezes immediatly after re-download my profil. I also do that when I was on the tchat support..

I think the only issue is to delete my cloud save. But why we CAN'T do that by ourselves ?? It's impossible for the players to manage their cloud savegames of Xbox 360 from Xbox One ? So I PAY for a game which doesn't work and nobody is abble to help me
    ?

For precision, I played the game from the beginning to the end of chapter 2 in spleet-screen whit a friend. When we passed a checkpoint, the game freezed and after that, I was not abble to continue because my save break the game. I think my cloud save was
    corrupted by this "freezing checkpoint" and it's because of this that I can't load it anymore.

But my friend, her, can load her cloud save normaly and continue the game... It's only when I load MINE that the game freeee and Xbox RESTART !

I'm tired of this, please help !

Moustik521, Nov 2, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

7. Moustik521 Win User

I don't think it's an issue with the profile on the One because you're playing a BC game. Please try following the steps at the link below to delete your profile from the BC end to see if that helps.

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/12f0ffd2-920e-48b9-812d-c8604453546f
    Thank you for your answer, but I'd do that many times and nothing change.. The game freezes immediatly after re-download my profil. I also do that when I was on the tchat support..

I think the only issue is to delete my cloud save. But why we CAN'T do that by ourselves ?? It's impossible for the players to manage their cloud savegames of Xbox 360 from Xbox One ? So I PAY for a game which doesn't work and nobody is abble to help me
    ?

For precision, I played the game from the beginning to the end of chapter 2 in spleet-screen whit a friend. When we passed a checkpoint, the game freezed and after that, I was not abble to continue because my save break the game. I think my cloud save was
    corrupted by this "freezing checkpoint" and it's because of this that I can't load it anymore.

But my friend, her, can load her cloud save normaly and continue the game... It's only when I load MINE that the game freeee and Xbox RESTART !

I'm tired of this, please help !
  8. Metalboyltu Win User

Gears of War 3 suffers from important frame rate issues.

YES But and others games have save problems, Dirt 3 Single player/multi player,Gears of war 2 small frame drops on campain,trainig grounds, Gears of War: Judgment same problems as like gears of war 3, and Perfect Dark Zero big framerate issues on xbox
    one
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War 3 DLC licensing issue

Hey xNEDz Grinder,

Apologies for the delayed reply! On your Xbox 360 console, do you still have the Gears of War 3 beta save file when you check your save files? If so, try

syncing that save to the cloud
    and launch Gears of War 3 on your Xbox One console to check if the skins appear. Be sure to check Gears of War 3's 'Manage game' screen to see if any additional content appears in 'Ready to install'.

If you do not have the Gears of War 3 beta save on your Xbox 360, unfortunately the skins will not work on the Xbox One. We are unable to provide this content if this is the case.
  10. EXShadow Ninja Win User

Gears of war 3 online

its a kind of 'known glitch' but they do not know how to fix it , it happened on gears of war 2 and it seams that the problem is on gears of war 3 , it is frustrating but many people suggest not switching your xbox off or dashboarding until it has saved
    your multiplayer data
Thema:

1. Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save - Similar Threads - Problem Gears War

2. gears 5 cross platform problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears 5 cross platform problem: Hello all, I am trying to play Gears 5 co-op campaign with my friend, I am on PC, he is on Xbox One. We can play horde, but if we try to play co-op campaign, it lets us join the lobby, but when...
  3. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  4. I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!: Hello everyone I have a problem installing gear 5 on my pc with ultimate gamepass. when I install it, the download never starts and it gives me an error. The error is as follows: 0x00000001...
  5. Metal Gear Backwards Compatibility Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Backwards Compatibility Problem: Before the Xbox One launched I had purchased the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection digitally, it contained MGS 2, 3, and Peace Walker. Peace Walker came to back compatibility first and then today 2...
  6. Xbox GamerTag: Reb7rtHLo3us, Playing Gear of War on Xbox One, achievement unlocking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamerTag: Reb7rtHLo3us, Playing Gear of War on Xbox One, achievement unlocking problem: § Xbox GamerTag; § Achievement name: Completed Act 5 on Casual, Mercenary, For the Fallen, Completed Act 4 on Casual § Game title: Gear of War (Xbox 360) § Platform: Xbox One S § Date &...
  7. Loading problem with fifa 18 and Metal Gear 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading problem with fifa 18 and Metal Gear 5: hello There! Does anyone can help me out with an advice? I'm having a lot of trouble to play Fifa 18 seance today morning time Europe Paris to precise. Yesterday was working normal a bit of...
  8. gear of war ultimate edition / Forza apex dx12 problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gear of war ultimate edition / Forza apex dx12 problem.: hi, I recently purchased gears of war ultimate edition from the windows store but I can't run the game since it says I need a dx12 card, i have a GTX 560TI that supports dx12 according to dxdiag...
  9. Division Gear set Redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division Gear set Redeem problem: So I have my Division Firefighter gear set Code for xbox one. When i try to redeem it it just say - Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Please try again later. It has been a few hours, i...
  10. Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: In October I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the free game under the Games with Gold program. When I opened the game, I got a message that I needed a connected hard drive or a disc...