Problem with Gaming services

Discus and support Problem with Gaming services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem Downloading/Updating/Installing gaming services on my windows 11 PC. On Microsoft store I get "Somthing happened on our end." error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jan Emad, May 5, 2023.

1. Jan Emad
    Jan Emad Guest

I have a problem Downloading/Updating/Installing gaming services on my windows 11 PC.

On Microsoft store I get "Somthing happened on our end." error when I try to update it and on Xbox app I get yellow error "Gaming Services required. Click to download." after I press it, I get "Installing Gaming services. This may take a few minutes." that never ends.

For the record everything is up to date on my laptop, the network is perfectly fine, and I don't use any VPN or Proxy.

Help is apreciated, Thank you

:)

Jan Emad, May 5, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Problems with gaming services

Hi Mateo, can you send an screenshot? (Don't forget to hide personal info)

And, did you tried my two advises?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is really weird, you have the Companio App installed on your PC it works along with the Xbox App.

Is this the only one that doesn't load or happens to other Apps as well?
  4. MATEO PILAR Win User

i check it and are on the lastest version of windows 11

(all my files still there but i havent minecraft)

something more today xbox app dont charge
  5. AhmedMostaaafa Win User

gaming services problem

it`s only happening with only game services and state of decay 2
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Mateo, please try installing minecraft and gaming services via Xbox app. Not Microsoft store.
    If possible cancel those downloads

If the issue persists reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again if you can install Minecraft.

If that doesn't work reinstall the Microsoft store and all its components :
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Try both methods provided by Lester
Thema:

1. Problem with Gaming services - Similar Threads - Problem Gaming services

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  6. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  7. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  8. Microsoft has a problem with gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft has a problem with gaming services: For the past month I spent around 3 hours everyday trying to troubleshoot and get minecraft for windows to run on my PC. The issues seems to stem from gaming services but once I tried literally...
  9. I have a problem with the gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with the gaming services: Hi, so I have problems with installing gaming services because when I reinstall it when I go to download the minecraft launcher it still wants me to download it. I tried what microsoft showed what...
  10. Xbox game App won't lanuch (problem with game services)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game App won't lanuch (problem with game services): Hi, I have problem with xbox app. One day I wanted to download a game from gamepass and xbox app didn't launch. For about 2 weeks it still does not open up :c. I tried every tips from this site....