Problem with games with gold membership in my region

Discus and support Problem with games with gold membership in my region in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today a list of game with gold was updated and Army of Two gets in it. But i can't download it because page with this game not available in my region... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by craftsk8, Jan 15, 2018.

1. craftsk8
    craftsk8 Guest

Today a list of
    game with gold was updated
    and Army of Two gets in it.

But i can't download it because page with this game not available in my region as a game it self.

This game available in USA region
    here
    and it is free to download.

But in my region(RU) this game
    has another address
    and named Army of Two (EU) and we can only buy this game!

Is this will be fixed in near future? Do we will get this game in our region(RU) for free in this month?

:)

craftsk8, Jan 15, 2018
  2. TryHardGoPr0
    TryHardGoPr0 Guest
    Xbox gold games wont download

Hello i have problem , I own 3 month of gold membership and i want to download games with gold but i cant it says " Sorry , something went wrong. This isnt available for your region, or the file is corrupted ....... looking up status code 80150017 ..."

My console language and region is : English , Other

My gmail region : Estonia

Can someone help?

TryHardGoPr0, Jan 15, 2018
  3. FrozenF0x21
    FrozenF0x21 Guest
    My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership

No I Don't migrate to another region, I have paid for my gold membership with my credit card, it's a weird problem because when the support guys "fixe it" I can play on line and download free games, but if I restart my console it's like the first image I'm
    not a Gold member anymore, It's very frustrating and nobody know the reason of the problem.

FrozenF0x21, Jan 15, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Give it another shot and let us know if you're able to download!

Mister Beep, Jan 17, 2018
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Give it another shot and let us know if you're able to download!
  6. FrozenF0x21 Win User

My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership

depends did you migrate to another region?

Or did you use a trial code like 48hour orn2 week code

If you migrated to a non Xbox live region that would be why

Or you migrated to a non Xbox one region and yes there are some regions that don't support Xbox one

Also should be noted prepaid membership codes don't transfer between regilns

Also if you have the 2nd issue

It isn't actually gold it is temporary multiplayer access so if you are trying to get Games with gold with those that won't work you need a paid membership
    No I Don't migrate to another region, I have paid for my gold membership with my credit card, it's a weird problem because when the support guys "fixe it" I can play on line and download free games, but if I restart my console it's like the first image I'm
    not a Gold member anymore, It's very frustrating and nobody know the reason of the problem.
  7. Omar Sallam Win User

Credit card can't be added.

Everything is matching... But whe I changed my region, I started getting that problem. Also, I used to buy games before I changed my region. It can also be added to my old account. I guess it's a problem with account. I could simply change my account to
    my old account but I have Gold Membership.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership Across Regions

The gold membership has no region locks and is recognized in every region. If you buy the membership from a third party provider all I can say to you is happy gaming!
  9. Omar_0001 Win User

problem downloading "This content is not available for consoles in your region"

Your LIVE region is mismatching your physical region. I've had the same exact problem, because my account is set to USA while I live in Saudi Arabia. I've tried redeeming a 1 month Gold membership on my Saudi Arabian account (another account), and it downloaded
    it with no problems.
Thema:

1. Problem with games with gold membership in my region - Similar Threads - Problem games gold

2. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  3. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  4. Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem: Hello there, i have the ultimate game pass on my account and i wanted to shared it to my girlfriend on her xbox so i did what i saw everywhere online and it work. She can play the game from the...
  5. Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones: I have an xbox360 and a gold account. This month game "Lego Indiana Jones" i am not able to doawload it. In the XBOX360 it only allows me to download the demo version, even if i select the...
  6. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  7. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  8. Game with gold problem maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game with gold problem maybe?: Xbox one won't let me install or download 360 games to my Xbox one when free with gold have to go through my 360 to buy the free game then delete the download then Xbox one let's me to download...
  9. problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019: Hello, I can not recover the Earth Defense Force 2025 game this month. I have the right to a blank page when validating the download via the Web page...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...