Problem with games lounching after gamertag change

Discus and support Problem with games lounching after gamertag change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have changed my Xbox One gamertag and can't play the games. As example WOT and other games ask me to sign in but I have already signed in with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dainis0013dainis0013, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Problem with games lounching after gamertag change

Hello, I have changed my Xbox One gamertag and can't play the games. As example WOT and other games ask me to sign in but I have already signed in with my new gamertag. I already clean Xbox cache, remove and create again my account, reinstall WOT. But it
    doesn't help. When I opened WOT support page I saw my old gamertag. I already have contact WOT support, they tell me to remove and download again account (what I have done).

Please help, you are my last hope!

:)

dainis0013dainis0013, Dec 8, 2018
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Dainis0013!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this difficulty trying to launch your games.

Seeing as you have already done a couple of troubleshooting steps already, I would now suggest what we call a soft factory reset.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Hai provato a vedere se sull'account Xbox ci sono queste modifiche?
    In caso contrario, chiamare il numero di supporto Xbox
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hi, it can take a bit for the new changes to register in the system, I would check to make sure that you're still designated as the home Xbox account and maybe try power cycling once more. This usually fixes itself within 24 hours
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

My Thoughts on No Man's Sky

We must give them credit for years long hard work they put into it after bad lounch. Ans yes, it is a great game now ever evolving.
  6. Eambo Win User

lounching games

Hi SWORDxDEMONS,

Are you being prompted to download any updates at all? If you cancel any updates for your game, you will be signed out of XBL - you need to update the game to remain signed in.

If this is not your problem, try deleting and redownloading your profile as listed here:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Please reply if the issues persist with any steps you've taken. Thank you! :)
Thema:

1. Problem with games lounching after gamertag change - Similar Threads - Problem games lounching

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  6. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  7. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  8. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  9. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  10. Series X game installation problem ?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X game installation problem ?: Hello dear Xbox users, does anyone had or has the problem where you can’t install games from games pass or bought games? Like I press install and it doesn’t do anything neither puts it in queue or...