Problem with gamerscore

Discus and support Problem with gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with my gamerscore for the past couple of months, most recently my score says different across platforms, on Xbox 360 it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlindHeshott, Sep 4, 2018.

1. BlindHeshott
    BlindHeshott Guest

Problem with gamerscore

I've been having trouble with my gamerscore for the past couple of months, most recently my score says different across platforms, on Xbox 360 it says 58140, then on Xbox One it says something like 57020, then on some of the external sites it says 58090,
    and I can't access my profile on Xbox.com (says 'Bad Request - Request Too Long') to check it on there. Furthermore on the Xbox.com site it says I unlocked my last achievement in the 1700's (a bit before my time I believe). Does anyone have any suggestions
    to fix this or even know what's going on?

Thanks!

:)

BlindHeshott, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Problem with Gamerscore

the best thing i can think of is to unlock the achievement again sorry that's all i can think of

randomkiller563, Sep 4, 2018
  3. dragon269
    dragon269 Guest
    Problem with Gamerscore

Alright. The chat-support suggested to post my problem here:

I completed the game Nascar Unleashed on 19th November 2014. Every single achievement has a time-stamp, trueachievements was scanning the game as complete. Now, when I am looking at my gamerscore logged in with my account at my Xbox360, it tells me that
    I earned 950/1000 gamerscore (?). if i look onto the game "Nascar Unleashed" itself, it tells me that I earned 50/50 achievements. I know that I unlocked every single achievement so far because the game itself isnt very hard to complete.

what can I do to fix that issue? The support-Team couldnt give me further help so I wrote my Problem down here.

dragon269, Sep 4, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Problem with gamerscore

Hi there,

you could try to see what happens when you login at xbox.com via inPrivate (or Incognito browsing) via Ctrl+Shift+P for IE, Edge and Firefox or Ctrl+Shift+N for Chrome. What value is shown there.

If it's still showing weird values then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat so they can do a more in-depth look into the account to see if they can find anything weird.

To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    be aware that the issue selected will determine the contact options shown

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 5, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there!

For achievement sync issues I would recommend deleting and redownloading your profile again aa this typically corrects the issue. If you continue to have problems please let us know!

Saeleth, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Math Champion Win User

My Gamerscore on Xbox.com is Inaccurate

I am having the same problems. My gamerscore on console is 6175 but gamerscore on site is 6100. Seems like server is having problems and not updating.
  7. Champ2885 Win User

Gamerscore

No no i have a problem with the gamerscore....i make all goals of wildlands but i haven't the gamerscore...
  8. HV OcialaN Win User

Gamerscore problem.

It's a fairly common issue which has been affecting quite a few people lately,including me.

No idea why it happens but in every case I've dealt with it has always corrected itself which yours has done.

If it happens again don't worry,just leave it 72 hours & it should sort itself out again.

I lost over 90,000gs when it happened to me if that makes you feel any better lol.

Did get it all back though.
    Nice to hear i was not the only one :)

Thank you!
  9. dup9b69ca39-1016-4a4 Win User

Gamerscore problem

I just wana see what the public has to say
  10. HassanB Win User

Gamerscore problem

Hello,

Your question has been answered multiple times here. If it wasn't answered to your liking then please contact phone support and
    speak with customer service. There's nothing we can do to get your achievements to unlock. It's likely, like you were told in the previous thread was anytime achievements are reset it's not specific to only Halo 3 and ODST. It goes for all games that had achievements
    before then.

Reach out to phone support here.
Thema:

Problem with gamerscore

1. Problem with gamerscore - Similar Threads - Problem gamerscore

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  10. Gamerscore problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore problem: Last night I was playing COD Black ops 2 I search for multi-player and all the gamerscore was unlocked when I join multi-player match. Any chance there a way to reset just the Black ops 2...