Problem with gamerpic upload.

Discus and support Problem with gamerpic upload. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot upload a custom gamerpic. I was able to upload a gamerpic once before, a month or to ago but now I am now unable to, every time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ght191, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. ght191
    ght191 Guest

    Problem with gamerpic upload.


    I cannot upload a custom gamerpic. I was able to upload a gamerpic once before, a month or to ago but now I am now unable to, every time I try to upload one it says "Sorry, we cannot upload your picture. Try again in a little while." Even though my internet
    connection is fine, I have tried to change my gamerpic for multiple weeks. My account is not banned from editing my account, so I'm not sure what is wrong.

    :)
     
    ght191, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. NoVa BodOm
    NoVa BodOm Guest
    Problem when uploading a custom gamerpic

    1.I have a problem with my account when I want to upload a personalized gamerpic, the application marks me what is already updated, but in the console it leaves me the gamerpic of my avatar and it is not updated the personalized that I want to
    have, help please!
     
    NoVa BodOm, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. vFxrgo
    vFxrgo Guest
    Can't get Custom gamerpic because it says I'm under 18

    All of my friends have managed to get a custom gamerpic using the Xbox beta app. When I tried doing it, a message came up telling me that I can't upload a customer picture because I am under 18, which isn't true because I am 18. Is there any way I could
    get past this problem and upload a custom gamerpic?
     
    vFxrgo, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. senpai eru Win User

    Are custom gamerpics turned off?

    During the pandemic Microsoft turned off the option for uploading a new custom gamerpic. Too many people would be trying to upload gamerpics at the same time and there wouldn't be enough moderators to check over gamerpics.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Gamerpic Not Uploading

    Hi Owen! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your custom gamer picture. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

    According to the official Xbox website:

    > To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use.

    > Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.

    > Your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.

    > It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while Microsoft verifies that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamer pic or avatar you were using.)

    > Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

    Since it's been a week ago when you uploaded your custom gamer picture yet it still doesn't show up, this can only mean that the gamer picture was verified and not approved by the Xbox Safety team. Kindly try to use a different custom gamer picture instead.

    You may also check these links for reference:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/community/UGC-rules

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

    Gamerpic Upload

    As of the moment, there is no way to change your icon through the updated mobile app. Meaning the only way you can now is through the system via USB or

    the PC app
    .
  7. XBF - Tali Win User

    Gamerpic not uploading

    Hello TheFrank183,

    Thank you for your response. Custom gamerpics is still a feature available for Xbox users. However, it is possible that the feature may have been temporarily disabled or an outage may have occurred while uploading. At this time, I do not have any details regarding the error. If you are receiving any errors while uploading a custom gamerpic, please report it using the Report a Problem feature on your Xbox.

    Otherwise, try back later and be sure to follow all the steps for uploading found at Change your Xbox gamerpic.

    I doubt this may be the reason you're unable to upload, but if you feel as though Xbox reputation may be a reason behind ineligibility, you may check your current reputation status at Xbox Enforcement. Uploads of inappropriate gamerpics and imagery may cause a temporary hold on your account.

    Thank you,

    -Tali
  8. zGentoka Win User

    Gamerpic Upload

    You can also sign in to xbox.com and change it though there from your phone
Thema:

Problem with gamerpic upload.

Loading...
  1. Problem with gamerpic upload. - Similar Threads - Problem gamerpic upload

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. I am having a problem with gamerpic

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having a problem with gamerpic: I am having a problem with uploading my custom gamerpic there is no explicit imagery it is a picture of a black and gold wolf I have tried to attempt to upload it many times but no success it...
  10. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...