Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On

Discus and support Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I brought the Queen Elsa Add-On of Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight for my younger brother, he was very excited, but we can't play as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by florian p2000, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On

Hello,

yesterday I brought the Queen Elsa Add-On of Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight for my younger brother, he was very excited, but we can't play as Elsa, it's locked and when I want to choose her, I'll be transferred to the store and can download it again, but
    after that I can't play as Elsa too. Can somebody help me?

:)

florian p2000, Sep 26, 2015
  2. ParadoxReal8
    ParadoxReal8 Guest
    Frozen free fall snowball fight update

It is not a pay DLC content but it is listed as title update. Okay, I understand even if it upset me a bit. *** publishers...

ParadoxReal8, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Please do not bump threads.

It's up to Disney to release the update so you would need to contact them.

Daft Badger, Sep 26, 2015
  4. tkat m
    tkat m Guest

i also got problems often if im die and go back to map i have about -3500 ♡ need to sign out/in to have one againand the daily bonus is also not available wnymore gamevis for free i bought extras thats really not nice i habe the producer eill fix that ill
    never play and pay a game from them if not ...

tkat m, Dec 8, 2015
  5. Darth xLoWi
    Darth xLoWi Guest
    Please clear the system cache. To clear the system cache. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you
    select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.) retry the download and see if that works Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On :)

Darth xLoWi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Darth xLoWi Win User

Please clear the system cache. To clear the system cache. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you
    select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.) retry the download and see if that works :)
  7. tkat m Win User

i also got problems often if im die and go back to map i have about -3500 ♡ need to sign out/in to have one againand the daily bonus is also not available wnymore gamevis for free i bought extras thats really not nice i habe the producer eill fix that ill
    never play and pay a game from them if not ...
  8. ParadoxReal8 Win User

It is not a pay DLC content but it is listed as title update. Okay, I understand even if it upset me a bit. *** publishers...
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Please do not bump threads.

It's up to Disney to release the update so you would need to contact them.
  10. ParadoxReal8 Win User

www.trueachievements.com/.../viewthread.aspx

I contacted Disney and they doesn't seems to know that a problem is present or they just don't care. In the meanwhile, people are paying for non-existent content. That's ridiculous! As you can see there, I'm not the only one bothering by this.
Thema:

1. Problem with Frozen: Free Fall Snowball Fight Add-On - Similar Threads - Problem Frozen Free

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  6. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  9. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  10. game frozen up and problem with connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game frozen up and problem with connection: Game is freezing up and connection problems 1e3d4d10-34cf-4617-9841-62987b629ed1