Problem with Friday 13th

Discus and support Problem with Friday 13th in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game closed when a put quick play, how i can solution the problem?. Anyone have this problem whit Friday 13th 21e867f4-2570-4836-b0d2-3c722339d954 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBananaTroll, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. Problem with Friday 13th


    The game closed when a put quick play, how i can solution the problem?. Anyone have this problem whit Friday 13th

    :)
     
    TheBananaTroll, Jul 10, 2017
    #1
  2. caligoparz
    caligoparz Guest
    I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!!

    I purchased the game from the US store.

    But in the game I have a problem with the translation and ping problem so I want to refund the game

    HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

    game name is

    Friday the 13th : The Game

    and

    The evil within 2

    If you can not refund two things , refound "Friday the 13th"

    thanks
     
    caligoparz, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. oooh scary, crystal lake entertainment announces a new game

    Im predicting a February 13th release. Thats a Friday. Or March 13th, also a Friday. November the 13th is a Friday as well. Those are the only three dates like that this year.
     
    ImDarkwingDuck, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Problem with Friday 13th

    Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then try deleting the game and then reinstalling it.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 11, 2017
    #4
  5. i try but it doesnt help
     
    TheBananaTroll, Jul 11, 2017
    #5
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Ok, if you tried power cycling and deleting and that didn't work we'll need to take a look at your connection. Can you please answer the following questions?

    1. Which country do you live in?

    2. Which country is your gamertag set for

    3. Can you run a connection test at Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test and post your results (upload, download, ping)

    4. Are you connected by an ethernet cable or wireless?
     
    onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. Skeeter Quill Win User

    Friday the 13th problems

    You can request a refund for the game. Microsoft are aware that there are issues with the game and when the developers see how many refunds are being issued I'm sure they will up their game. Best thing to do right now would be to get a refund yourself and
    wait for some more positive news on the updates for the game.
  8. onyxishere Win User

    Problem with Friday 13th

    Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then try deleting the game and then reinstalling it.
  9. onyxishere Win User

    Problem with Friday 13th

    Ok, if you tried power cycling and deleting and that didn't work we'll need to take a look at your connection. Can you please answer the following questions?

    1. Which country do you live in?

    2. Which country is your gamertag set for

    3. Can you run a connection test at http://www.speedtest.net/ and post your results (upload, download, ping)

    4. Are you connected by an ethernet cable or wireless?
  10. TheBananaTroll Win User

    Problem with Friday 13th

    Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then try deleting the game and then reinstalling it.
    i try but it doesnt help
  11. zeroice007 Win User

    Friday the 13th for the Holidays?

    A December Friday the 13th lol I haven't played Friday the 13th in quite some time maybe ill dig it up for a game or two
Thema:

Problem with Friday 13th

Loading...
  1. Problem with Friday 13th - Similar Threads - Problem Friday 13th

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  9. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

    in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  10. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...