Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

Discus and support Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when the movie tries to load I get a white circle spinning around and around I sit on this screen for 5 minutes and the white circle keeps spinning around and won’t load the movie. I have also tried to watch other movies useing the free movies 2019 app and I have been running into the same issue when I go to pick certain movies to watch the white circle just keeps spinning and won’t load the movie. when this issue has occurred I tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling the app and that still didn’t fix the issue I have been exspirienceing when useing the free movies 2019 app. so then I tried restarting my console and when I got to the homescreen dashboard and when I went to where it says my games apps. and then when I went to where it says app then when I went to launch the app when I got to the home page of the app. then I went to pic another movie to watch it went to the screen where the white circle is spinning trying to load the movie it still won’t load the movie I picked to watch this doesn’t happen for all the movies I pic to watch. but it happens to certain movies I pic to watch I believe and think this is a bug in this free movies 2019 app.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 17, 2019
  2. SearingWarrior Win User

Blu Ray Player will not read movies

Im also having issues with blu ray movies. Any movie i try blu ray screen appears but movie wont play picture just audio and the white loading circle keeps spinning. This began after last update and at same time kinect has been constantly turning on and
    off. Is this getting fixed in April or is my system broken?
  3. noboundz Win User

HELP!!: Last day or two NO videos are able to play thru the YouTube Xbox app.

One video played. The rest are spinning circles stuck on loading lol. Strange. Watched a movie last night too on Crackle. According to
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/apps/youtube/help, Youtube is up and running.
  4. deannastoneEN. Win User

After two years WWE stopped loading on xbox one

I click on the WWE app. The app comes up and it shows the circle spinning, indicating it's loading but the circle just keeps spinning. We let it load for more then 20 minutes. If you have more questions... Thanks
  5. velcroninja1126 Win User

Blu Ray Player will not read movies

I'm having the blue ray disc screen with white loading circle, I can hear the audio just can't see the movie. Tried reinstalling with no luck
  6. CW40 Win User

games and apps not working

blu: I noticed that too. The games and movies recomendation squares are the only ones that spin and never load when this problem is happening.
Thema:

Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

1. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies - Similar Threads - Problem free movies

2. Purchasing cold war after free trial ends problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing cold war after free trial ends problem: I haven't paid for cod cold war but after the free trial ended I tried to buy it but it says I already own this game and won't let me buy it and it won't let me play when I open the game...
  3. Problem with the new free online feature

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the new free online feature: I am in the beta ring. The multiplayer without live gold update doesn't work. My console is updated and so are the games that I want to try (Fortnite, Brawlhalla). Will it help if I leave the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code: I entered on the Xbox Series S the code I received when I bought the controller (14 day free xbox game pass ultimate). I selected the option without renewing my subscription (without adding...
  5. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  6. Problem with Gold free play weekend

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Gold free play weekend: Xbox One X Alpha-SA Reported on console. I downloaded both WWE2K Battlegrounds, and Kingdoms of Amalur to my external HDD. Played WWE, and deleted it. Amalur however, refuses to recognize that...
  7. Problem downloading some free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading some free games: I have had this problem for a while now about 3 weeks. I can’t download any free games. All of these are digital not on disc and all non free games have downloaded perfectly. A game such as...
  8. Problem with download of Warzone free to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with download of Warzone free to play: Ive downloaded Warzone ive uninstalled and now in process of downloading again the problem im having is that when its done it will bot let me join multiplayer i can only play boot camp. Ive done...
  9. anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month: Tried to get free game Tekken 6 for 360, got payment options on the account, but it says required payment options, anyone got any way around this, its only free till 15th Jan under Gold membership...
  10. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...