Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with ForzaHub rewards, I got a rewards on Forzahub always every week but from 4 weeks I haven't this rewards in game Forza Horizon 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGear7, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. TheGear7
    TheGear7 Guest

    Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3


    I have a problem with ForzaHub rewards, I got a rewards on Forzahub always every week but from 4 weeks I haven't this rewards in game Forza Horizon 3 on PC and Forza Motorsport 4 on Xbox360. This rewards are not arrive to the games.
    I have no idea what is this a problem with ForzaHub and connection with Forza Horizon 3 on PC and Motorsport 4 on Xbox360.

    :)
     
    TheGear7, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Crédits forza horizon 3

    Bonjour, cela fait 2 fois que les crédits offert par forzahub n'arrivent pas dans le jeu. Je précise que pour forza motorsport 5 et 6 cela fonctionne, il n'y a qu'avec horizon 3 qu'il y a ce problème. Merci de résoudre ce problème.

    [Mod Translation]

    Hello, this is twice as the credits offered by Forzahub do not arrive in the game. I specify that for Forza Motorsport 5 and 6 It works, there is only with Horizon 3 that there is this problem. Thank you for solving this problem
     
    Matthieu Julien, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. RaneLin
    RaneLin Guest
    RaneLin, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. RaneLin Win User

    I bought the horizon 2 VIP, but the horizon 3 didn't send a car to me

  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Forza hub / motorsport 7

    In my experience the rewards totals are automatically applied in Forza 7 where as in Horizon 3 you need to redeem a gift message
  6. 1nformatic Win User

    Can't install Sea of Thieves. 0x80073cf0

    Same problem but with different games, Forza Horizon 3 and 4.
  7. Paul Bab Win User

    Game Price Discepancy

  8. IFR Robb247 Win User

    Achievements won't unlock

    Having the same problem with the Forza Horizon 3 achievement "Throwing your weight around".
Thema:

Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3

Loading...
  1. Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Problem Forzahub rewards

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...