Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

Discus and support Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and more frequently every day. I have tried uninstalling the OneGuide app then reinstalling the app and when I go to launch the app to start watching live tv I’m still getting a flashing black screen. so then I have also restarting my console and when I get to the home screen dashboard. and when I launch the OneGuide app to start watching live tv I’m still getting a flashing black screen. I have also tried power cycling my console and that still didn’t fix the issue when I launch the OneGuide app to start watching live tv. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well when trying to watch live tv useing the lOneGuide app to watch live tv. could you insiders let me know so that I’m not the only experiencing this issue with the OneGuide app to watch live tv thanks for your support a and help with this I really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Anton Duvenhage Win User

Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s

No they are not 4k tv's. Only mine. On the other tv's doesn't matter what resolution I use. It flashes and black screen. On my tv no flashes on 1440p only when playing certain games and streaming it flashing black screen and no signal. But on 1440p it starts up no problem. Going through menus no problem. Playing call of duty problem.
  3. Smwutches Win User

chrome cast connection to xbox

You need to look for the OneGuide app. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/oneguide-live-tv/set-up-and-use-live-tv It's
    not as prominent as it used to be, but it's the app that was used to set up being able to watch TV on the console. You'll use the Chromecast through that (I've got mine set up the same way). Plug the Chromecast into the HDMI-In port and then turn on the app.
    The app will start walking you through setup. A lot of the verbiage will be for setting up a TV signal, but you can kind of ignore that. When the app sees the signal from the Chromecast you'll see the setup screen for the Chromecast itself and it'll walk you
    through that.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Remote Does not control TV power or vilume

5. Iautorenewedu Win User

Directv Via the XBOX ONE... What features without hdmi passthou

6. KyleFoote Win User

Xbox one dimming

60mins is the max and that is not long enough. Im using oneguide to watch tv and the screen dims while watching.
Thema:

Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

1. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this... - Similar Threads - Problem flashing black

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.: I have a crooked flash application recorded on the Xbox Game Bar. It is impossible for me to solve this problem. The fact is that this flash game is normally recorded only with one hundred percent...
  6. Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0: [img] I bought a 2 Tb USB (USB 3.0 high speed recording drive 8.9M / S-18.9M / S) but it doesn't work when downloading games and screenshots, the following message appears: [img] [img] I...
  7. I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5: When ever I try to buy a copy of gta 5 that is half off I get a error message that says please try again there is a problem on our side waiting might help and I have wait about 24 hours now and I...
  8. problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!: Hi ... I'm aiming for a general problem with many players with 4K screens from all the companies Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG and I have replaced the XBOX ONE X twice at the store and the problem...
  9. I have a problem with a flash drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a flash drive: I was using a flash drive on my Xbox 360 and the system detected it no problem at all and now it doesn't detect a flash drive at all. Also one of the flash drive is the one made for the Xbox 360...
  10. A different kind flash drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    A different kind flash drive problem: I've read multiple posts on flash drive issues but mine doesn't seem to be the same. My Xbox no longer recognizes my flash drive and it says I have to configure it to work on my console...but I've...