Problem with Fallout Shellter code 8 #80004005 on pc

Discus and support Problem with Fallout Shellter code 8 #80004005 on pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I try to run fallout shelter from my pc on windows 11 and this problem is displayed on the screen: A problem has occurred. If the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William CG, Dec 1, 2022.

1. William CG
    William CG Guest

Hello,

I try to run fallout shelter from my pc on windows 11 and this problem is displayed on the screen:

A problem has occurred. If the problem persists, contact customer service.

Code d'erreur 8 HResult:

Then the game asks me to log in and returns to the front page,

would it be possible to get a simple answer, please?

:)

William CG, Dec 1, 2022
  2. William CG Win User

thank you for help me,

I have the last version i can do on my pc.

I download this today on the microsoft store, this is the only game where i see this message and i don't find any way to solve this problem.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this William

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

When this started to happen?
    Do you know if your PC or the game received an update recently?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Did you downloaded the game from the Microsoft store, right?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, I can suggest you some things but if the issue persist you need to reach Bethesda support
    https://help.bethesda.net/#en/home

A. Try connecting your PC to a completely different Wi-Fi network
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot

B. If you have an antivirus, firewall, VPN, proxy or similar service please turn off all the protections and try again

C. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

D. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

D. Disable IPv6 temporarily
    Open the Control Panel in Windows.
    After opening the control panel, set the “View by” on the top-right corner to “Large icons“.
    Click on the “Network and Sharing Center” option.
    Here, click on the “Change adapter settings” link on the left panel.
    Now, right-click on the active network adapter and select “Properties“.
    Go to the “Networking” tab.
    Here, uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” option.
    Click on the “Ok” button to save changes.
    Then close all the windows, restart your PC and try again

F. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  5. NukaColaRanger Win User

Missing $25 email code from My VIP Vault

Here’s my proof!! Try sending that to them so I can receive my reward!!! It’s been 8 days and still counting. I received the $5 for 250 and I used it to buy lunchboxes in Fallout Shellter, but haven’t received the $25 for 1000
  6. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Error code

In reply to Rey Cam's post on April 8, 2018. Hi Maurie, Error code 80004005 is mostly caused by an access problem triggered either by specific application or it may
    also appear as a result of cluttered Windows registry or faulty configuration entries.
Thema:

1. Problem with Fallout Shellter code 8 #80004005 on pc - Similar Threads - Problem Fallout Shellter

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  4. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  5. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  6. I’m having the fallout 4 creation club not loading problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having the fallout 4 creation club not loading problem: As apparently happens with a few people I load up fallout 4 and on the main menu after everything has loaded the creation club is grayed out and unclickable, I went to Bethesda forums and did...
  7. Fallout 3 launching using Xbox App problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 launching using Xbox App problem: So, today I reinstalled Fallout 3 after the update that supposedly makes Fallout 3 playable on Windows again. The installation failed several times, but it was eventually figured out. Upon...
  8. Problem with Fallout 76 Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Fallout 76 Download: When I go to download Fallout 76 from the game pass on PC it instantly error I try to restart it but it cancels the download and gives me error code 0x80073d24 I tried everything to fix it....
  9. Fallout 4 DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC problem: I purchased a new copy of Fallout 4 GOTY edition from Gamestop. The DLC is redeemed through a code, there is no physical disc. When I enter the code in the manage games section I get a token not...
  10. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Problem: I buy Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, not digital, and instead of downloading the add-ons with the game it just downloaded the game only, it has 2 disk but regardless of how many times I try...