Problem with expansion pass

Discus and support Problem with expansion pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought the expansion pass DLC and i cannot download the hot Wheels expansion, every time i go to travelpoint for HW the game send me to store for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by b3rn0x, Sep 25, 2017.

  1. b3rn0x
    b3rn0x Guest

    Problem with expansion pass


    I've bought the expansion pass DLC and i cannot download the hot Wheels expansion, every time i go to travelpoint for HW the game send me to store for buy(again) the content. Blizzard mountain Works fine.

    :)
     
    b3rn0x, Sep 25, 2017
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Problem with expansion pass Destiny

    Sorry but there is no way to upgrade after the 15th.
     
    onyxishere, Sep 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Drenho
    Drenho Guest
    Problem with expansion pass Destiny

     
    Drenho, Sep 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

    Problem with expansion pass

    It sounds like this is a known issue that many people are having right now. I assume a resolution is forthcoming, but don't know exactly when it will be resolved.

    In the meantime, I'll give you some standard suggestions with the caveat that others have reported trying them with no success. Might be worth trying just in case, though.

    You might try a power cycle of your system- hold the Xbox button on the front of your Xbox for 10 seconds until it shuts down, wait a few seconds, then turn the system back on. Then try accessing Hot Wheels again.

    You could also try going to My Games and Apps, selecting FH3, clicking on "Manage Game," and seeing if it happens to be under the "Ready to Install" tab there.

    If those don't work, you could try contacting Xbox Support via phone. You can find the appropriate number for your contact region at this link: Customer Support.
     
    Oraclea, Sep 25, 2017
    #4
  5. Malacath Win User

    latest patch breaks xbox one live connection.

    I uninstalled the expansion packs and left the pass installed.

    The dark below content still worked because the expansion pass was installed

    I was able to play for 4 hours last night and had no problems.

    It's too early to say if that is the cause as it just could be coincidence.

    But if you own the expansion pass and have also installed the individual expansions just uninstall them as the expansion pass is all that is needed to use the expansions. The individual expansions are only 9MB files anyway. They are probably just unlock
    keys and can be deleted if you have the expansion pass installed.

    I'll be playing Destiny again tonight so will have to see if it happens again. Hopefully it wont.
  6. Ivan70crazy Win User

    expansion pass problem

    I found this solution in one avaliation from xbox brazil

    Those who are having difficulty accessing the exp of this package within the game. Either by being caught or by mistake of asking to be installed I will give here the solution for both after much research. - For those who can not enter because they are locked:
    You must unlock the 3 festivals before gaining access. -

    For those who have the problem of asking to install when trying to

    enter: The game does not install this automatically, absurd, also does

    not indicate anything to you, just opening a logon screen when you try

    to enter the ingame festival. After

    much research I discovered that the solution is simply to enter the

    page of each exp alone here in the Windows Store that the "install" icon

    will be enabled, then just download and finally the game should allow

    its entry. Of course complying with the aforementioned requirement. The

    criticism is for lack of information and the non-automation of such a

    function, basic in any game in which content is acquired later.

    I do not test I will try get the expansion dlc in the end of the year
  7. Ber0604 Win User

    expansion pass problem

    I met the same issue.

    [​IMG]
  8. oldfatfg Win User

    expansion pass problem

    I had this problem since 9/23.....
  9. Oraclea Win User

    Problem with expansion pass

    It sounds like this is a known issue that many people are having right now. I assume a resolution is forthcoming, but don't know exactly when it will be resolved.

    In the meantime, I'll give you some standard suggestions with the caveat that others have reported trying them with no success. Might be worth trying just in case, though.

    You might try a power cycle of your system- hold the Xbox button on the front of your Xbox for 10 seconds until it shuts down, wait a few seconds, then turn the system back on. Then try accessing Hot Wheels again.

    You could also try going to My Games and Apps, selecting FH3, clicking on "Manage Game," and seeing if it happens to be under the "Ready to Install" tab there.

    If those don't work, you could try contacting Xbox Support via phone. You can find the appropriate number for your contact region at this link: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false.
Thema:

Problem with expansion pass

Loading...
  1. Problem with expansion pass - Similar Threads - Problem expansion pass

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...