Problem with downloaing [any] game

Discus and support Problem with downloaing [any] game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, just got the pass. every game i try to download stuck on 0% [prepearing]. what should i do? 1aea744e-db4e-4401-9a6d-832e776851a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RamZeevi, Nov 23, 2021.

  1. RamZeevi
    RamZeevi Guest

    Problem with downloaing [any] game


    Hello,

    just got the pass.

    every game i try to download stuck on 0% [prepearing]. what should i do?

    :)
     
    RamZeevi, Nov 23, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Problem with downloaing [any] game

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell if this error is happening on Xbox or PC?

    Is there an error or message displayed after a certain amount of time?

    Would you be able to provide a screenshot, please?

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. MatthewLecrerc Win User

    Problem with downloaing [any] game

    "Could you tell if this error is happening on Xbox or PC?" => Same error here, Windows 10 PC. Xbox APP.

    "Is there an error or message displayed after a certain amount of time?" => In my case, its immediately when you try to download something from the APP.

    "Would you be able to provide a screenshot, please?":

    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]


    i also tried with this links:

    https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/help/errors/error-code-0x803FB107

    https://support.xbox.com/es-ES/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26

    and i have the same errors in the Windows 10 Microsoft Store.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Should I get the core table pack for free on XB1 version of PINBALL FX2.

    It in my 360 downloas history.
  5. rumxmcg2018 Win User

    Xbox One with no HDMI video output to TV

    This issue also happenedca few months ago and I resolved it by downloa
  6. leedu_509 Win User

    8015b00e

    OK NOBODY MENTION THE DELETE DOWNLOA RUBBSH AGAIN. IT DOESN'T WORK!!

    XBOX SHAPE UP.
Thema:

Problem with downloaing [any] game

Loading...
  1. Problem with downloaing [any] game - Similar Threads - Problem downloaing game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...