Problem with Dolby Acces .

Discus and support Problem with Dolby Acces . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hy All! I have a problem with Dolby Acces app on my Series X . My 7 day testversion is over and I wanna buy it. I'm pressing "Buy for 17,99" and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kricskovics Dusán, Dec 10, 2022.

  1. Problem with Dolby Acces .


    Hy All!

    I have a problem with Dolby Acces app on my Series X . My 7 day testversion is over and I wanna buy it. I'm pressing "Buy for 17,99" and nothing happens .On my PayPal is enough money on Xbox account 20€ .What's wrong with it? I have already reinstalled the app ,Xbox restart but the same issue.

    :)
     
    Kricskovics Dusán, Dec 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Problem with Dolby Acces .

    Hello again, at this point it's hard to know if this is an App or system issue, try doing the following, uninstall the Dolby Atmos App, and reset the console while keeping games and Apps, and then reinstall the App again.

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Kricskovics Dusán Win User

    Problem with Dolby Acces .

    Succeeded!

    Thank you very much!


    [​IMG]
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Problem with Dolby Acces .

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Kricskovics, I see you're trying to make the purchase through Xbox.

    You've already tried to purchase the App directly on the Xbox website, if you haven't already, click on the link below and log in with the same account you're trying to purchase from the console.

    https://www.xbox.com/

    After that, look in the search bar for the App you want to buy and try to buy the App and no error appears.
  5. Kricskovics Dusán Win User

    Problem with Dolby Acces .

    Hello Georges !

    From the website im haven't got option to buy.Must open the app and then you see the option to buy it . I can show you here--> https://youtu.be/0otK9bvkYEI
  6. Greet Mannaerts Win User

    Xbox one s not using atmos speakers in games

    Thank you for responding. I did try to set my output options to both 5.1 uncompressed and 7.1 uncompressed and then reverting back to dolby atmos sound. I also re-installed the dolby acces app. Demo content in the app itself plays sound from my height
    speakers and the rest of my speakers. I only get this problem when playing games, where only the height speakers are not playing any sound at all. The rest of my speakers have no problem in producing the sound as it should. I will retry changing the settings
    as you suggested later this day. Thank you for the help.
Thema:

Problem with Dolby Acces .

Loading...
  1. Problem with Dolby Acces . - Similar Threads - Problem Dolby Acces

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  10. Dolby audio problems after latest update

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...