Problem with Disk tray

Discus and support Problem with Disk tray in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one was working perfectly 3 days ago I got on today for the first time in three days and it won't recognize that I put a disc in the disc tray... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SawyerBennett, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Problem with Disk tray

My Xbox one was working perfectly 3 days ago I got on today for the first time in three days and it won't recognize that I put a disc in the disc tray I have tried multiple discs unplug power restarted console blew disc tray out with air reset Xbox to
    factory settings and everything else I could think of please help

:)

SawyerBennett, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Dakota Werner Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

My 360 does this but it doesn't seem to be a problem. I've pulled my 360 apart to fix RROD and there was nothing wrong with the disk tray. It may be the laser moving to position to the fact that the xbone has a non-front loading disk tray and it's been upgraded
    to a push slot disk tray. Saying that the grind noise may be the disk spinning device holding the disk in place
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

Disk Tray Problem

4. Whagi Win User

Disk tray problem

Does it still do the same if you remove the front face panel? If so, then I'm afraid you will have to get it repaired, or replaced. They are the only options available to you with that kind of hardware based fault.
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Disk tray problem

Firstly, Welcome to Xbox Forum Support

As for your problem, it's only normal if there's something touching the button the whole time (a cloth maybe?), but I'm figuring that's not the case. It sounds defective, I would suggest taking it back to the place you bought it, or give Microsoft a call
    and request a new console.
  6. Killn The Drama Win User

Disk Tray Problem

If you are having trouble with a cd,dvd or a game not reading or damage to a disc try these steps in order:

The link to trouble shoot for the Disc Drive Solution can be found
    HERE

If no disc will read you may need a system repair for info to get that fixed can be found

HERE
Thema:

Problem with Disk tray

1. Problem with Disk tray - Similar Threads - Problem Disk tray

2. Problem with installation of PC Game Pass Games on disk D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with installation of PC Game Pass Games on disk D:: Hello I can install games on the disk C: (a 120GB SSD), but I can't do it in the disk D: (a 1TB HDD). I don't know why, I tried to format both disks, the one with the OS, and the one where I...
  3. Xbox one x disk problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x disk problem: Hi, I recently moved house and although I used the original packing I may have a disk problem on my Xbox one x. Following the move I tried to play a game and it failed to start. I reinstalled...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem: Hey, I have msfs2020 via Xbox game pass since the moment the game came out. But, the problem is that when I boot up my game, it says I need to insert a disk. Now here are 2 problems I occur with...
  5. problem with external disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with external disk: hi, my xbox one sometimes does not recognize the external disk, i want to connect it to my pc to make a backup and format it. Some program to see the contents of the disc to extract the games so I...
  6. Problem with xbox disk (0x87e10012 error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox disk (0x87e10012 error): Hi! I bought Call of Duty Black Ops (2010) for Xbox 360 to play it on my Xbox ONE (BC), but i can't even download it because of 0x87e10012 error. Support can't help....
  7. Odd disk drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd disk drive problem: So, my xbox one is reading installed game disks just fine. But any other game disk i put in to try to install wont read at all. Like, wth? becf2ede-0a8d-4a74-a12f-3f69b5dcd868
  8. Problema xbox one e hard disk esterno / Xbox one and external hard drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema xbox one e hard disk esterno / Xbox one and external hard drive problem: Ho una xbox one e ho installato dei giochi sull'hard disk esterno, ma quando tolgo l'hard disk dalla xbox e lo metto su un'altra xbox non mi ritrovo più nessun gioco installato. Succede su...
  9. Problema de leitura no disco [Read problem on disk]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de leitura no disco [Read problem on disk]: Olha eu to muito preucopado com que esta ocorrendo quem quiser me ajudar por favor estou precisando muito de ajuda! Eu acabei de comprar um jogo caro, estava jogando ele normalmente! Depois de um...
  10. Xbox One S Disk Tray Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Disk Tray Problem: So I've had a problem with my Xbox disc tray for a while now and haven't been able to use discs. I have tried all solutions I could find and none of them worked. So basically when I put a disc in...