Problem with Crusader King III

Discus and support Problem with Crusader King III in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, it's impossible to play with Crusader King III. Lots of comments are saying they have the same problem... Could you help me ? Thank you so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vickyval9915, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Vickyval9915
    Vickyval9915 Guest

Hello, it's impossible to play with Crusader King III. Lots of comments are saying they have the same problem... Could you help me ?

Thank you so much

Best Regards

:)

Vickyval9915, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Vickyval9915 Win User

Thank you for your rapid answer ! Sorry, but I didn't mentionned a detail : it's on PC. I have the game pass, and the game can't open the game..
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @Vickyval9915, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

Note => Please make sure that you remember the password for your account because you will need to sign in again.

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. PendulumSoul Win User

Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

5. arnoldmm54 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Error 0x80004005)

Same problem. First game I tried to download gave me the same error, it was Crusader Kings III. I tried Europa Universalis and it worked. It's a really annoying problem and I don't know they can't fix it.

If I get the error again I am cancelling my subscription.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Crusader Kings 3 not getting gamepass ultimate discount on console

Hi Candyvanman007, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking, even on the website, there is no discount for the game. You may have seen the PC version of Crusader Kings III. I got you the link here for the Xbox version: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/crusader...

It's not listed on the known issue list so we may need to check from time to time if the game will be discounted.
Thema:

1. Problem with Crusader King III - Similar Threads - Problem Crusader King

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...