problem with consoles connectivity

Discus and support problem with consoles connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been having an issue with my console where controllers after the span of 10-20 mins become unresponsive, despite still being connected to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by extremeMadness9, Apr 25, 2020.

1. problem with consoles connectivity

ive been having an issue with my console where controllers after the span of 10-20 mins become unresponsive, despite still being connected to the console. I have to restart or power cycle my console every time it happens, i saw on a similar question somebody
    said to soft factory the console. I have also tried this however after a couple of days the problem has returned.

just wondering if anyone can help?

:)

extremeMadness9, Apr 25, 2020
  2. The Jewblob Win User

Problems connecting and buying membership on console

Can you please provide the exact error code? From the information gathered, it sounds like you are having issues accessing the xbl servers, if this is the case, it most likely will need to be fixed on microsofts side. However you could try the following:
    clear your cache and marketplace data from your harddrive, reboot your rooter and/or run a network test and look at the values returned (by pressing y for status afterwards).
  3. Jesse E' Win User

No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to assist with self repair of Xbox devices as it violates the Microsoft TOS. I'll suggest you take the console to a professional to figure out what's going on
  4. SammyVS Win User

360 disc-based games wont work on my xbox one.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Your console is connected to the internet, right?

Disconnect from your current connection and remove any disc that is in the console.

Press and hold the console power button until the console turns off, remove the HDMI cable and power cord from the console for about 1 minute. After 1 minute plug everything back in, turn on the console.

After turning on the console, share your phone's connection with the console as a hotspot. Once connected, put the disc in and see if it solves the problem.

If the problem persists, I'm afraid it's a problem with the console's disc reader.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Xbox One startup problems

The problem maybe is in the connection, the console you keep connected with the WiFi or with the Ethernet cable?
  6. Halo Kobra87 Win User

Hello , problem connection Xbox live

Hello .

what can be the problem that is not connected to xbox live my console , but it is connected to the internet?
Thema:

problem with consoles connectivity

1. problem with consoles connectivity - Similar Threads - problem consoles connectivity

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  6. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  7. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  8. connection problem when turning on the console.

in XboX Insiders
    connection problem when turning on the console.: This problem has been present for some time now and I have already reported it several times from the console. The problem doesn't always happen but it's still present. I have the console (XBOX...
  9. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  10. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...