Problem with Cloud gaming on a laptop

Discus and support Problem with Cloud gaming on a laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the release of Monster hunter rise on game pass me and my brother wanted to play together but because there's no cross platform for the switch and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by True Monad0, Feb 1, 2023.

1. True Monad0
    True Monad0 Guest

With the release of Monster hunter rise on game pass me and my brother wanted to play together but because there's no cross platform for the switch and Xbox versions I tried playing rise on a laptop using the game pass app and a wired controller while my brother played on the Xbox itself. It would seem fine until the app registers that a wired controller is connected and the right stick is now stuck inputting up right now matter what I do. I've tried different wires and the other of the two controllers we have but it's the same result.

:)

True Monad0, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please try accessing the game via browser by signing in to https://xbox.com/play. This will determine if the issue is with the app or the game itself.
  3. TheAircraftNerd Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator quits cloud gaming

The NAT is open, and I also tried it on my laptop, and other cloud games work on there, but still not MSFS
  4. Olympia2011 Win User

Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

I have the same problem. Puzzles I have purchased on desktop will not download to laptop. Laptop games are not syncing with the cloud. I have other games that do work just fine. I have uninstalled JS puzzle 4 times and reinstalled all to no avail. I even
    did the RESet.exe to clear the store cache and that didn't work either.

I do not know what else to try.
  5. BrandynHazelton Win User

Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

Anyone know if they're planning on bringing mouse and keyboard support to cloud gaming? Be nice to play games on any laptop with a mouse and keyboard.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

most likely not as the game is freely available on steam and others but is not available on windows store. pretty pointless running the console version via cloud on pc or laptop when it is freely downloadable on pc or laptop and is the better version.
Thema:

1. Problem with Cloud gaming on a laptop - Similar Threads - Problem Cloud gaming

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Problem with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with cloud gaming: I bought Game Pass but skip the queues a bit for cloud games and it still says to wait 160 minutes to play? What is this some kind of scam? I need someone to explain it to me, quickly....
  4. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  5. Problems with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cloud gaming: Hi all Whenever I try and play cloud gaming through the console (series s) such as dead space (or any other cloud game) the screen keeps refreshing constantly and it's very bad and Pixley etc....
  6. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  7. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?: I am trying to load starfield via cloud gaming on my Xbox one, but every time it says launching cloud gaming, it stops then comes up with a screen saying disconnected from cloud gaming session,...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02