PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS

Discus and support PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a gamer i am getting a big problem . there is problem when i open mic in bluestacks 5 then capability access host start using my cpu 100 % . but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AKASH CHANDI, Aug 18, 2022.

1. AKASH CHANDI
    AKASH CHANDI Guest

I am a gamer i am getting a big problem . there is problem when i open mic in bluestacks 5 then capability access host start using my cpu 100 % . but in other apps like discord chrome no issue come so please solve my issue .

:)

AKASH CHANDI, Aug 18, 2022
  2. APOCACIDE Win User

EA SERVER CONNECTION PROBLEMS >BATTLEFIELD 2>>DO NOT BUY BATTLEFIELD 3!!!.....YET.

u cant really think cod has servers right? their online capabilities are their problem, client host will always have host advantage, p2p is the reason all of the hacks and shenanigans that go along with that can happen
  3. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Call of duty modern warfare warzone

I dont think that sbox is capable of trimming random access memory to suit the problem you are having.
  4. yanos101 Win User

Does this happen to anyone else?

to op: it happens during host migration, did you ever realize when you are in a lobby suddenly your vote doesn't show up until it found a new host and the old host leaves?

sometimes when the server can't find a capable host it dismisses the server and you either get kicked into the multiplayer menu or puts you into another lobby.
  5. F1Senna Win User

802.11ac?

802.11n may be upgraded via software to 802.11ac, but depending on how many antennae the xbox ones interface has will depend on throughput. Throughput will also depend on the capability and quality of your access point (what most people call their router).

The xbox one also supports WiFi direct, this allows peer to peer connections between devices....I.e the hosts talk directly to each other cutting out the middle man (the access point).
  6. Jonathan Gin Win User

Xbox live signal comes and goes

If that is the case, I'd go with the ask for a new router route. Not only will it take advantage of having better wireless capabilities (6 year old routers usually won't have 802.11n capabilities), but it should also have better advanced features built-in
    like Quality of Service priority and uPNP (Universal Plug and Play) and a whole host of other network optimization options. Don't let them charge you for it though, because technically you are "renting" the modem, and not buying one. It is up to them to provide
    you with the equipment for access to your Internet.
Thema:

1. PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS - Similar Threads - PROBLEM CAPABILITY HOST

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  8. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  9. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  10. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...