Problem with Bo3 dlc packs?
Discus and support Problem with Bo3 dlc packs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought DLC’s for bo3 zombies back when it first came out on xbox one. It’s telling me I don’t own them and have to repurchase them. Anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperNovaX22, Aug 7, 2023.
Thema:
Problem with Bo3 dlc packs?
Loading...
-
Problem with Bo3 dlc packs? - Similar Threads - Problem Bo3 dlc
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
zombie map problem bo3
in XBoX Games and Appszombie map problem bo3: I recently downloaded CoD Bo3 Zombies chronicles edition, i downloaded zombies chronichles and the zombies part of bo3 but i havent been able to play the maps as they were not selectable, i would... -
Awakening Dlc Problem (BO3)
in XBoX Games and AppsAwakening Dlc Problem (BO3): I buyed Awakening Dlc From the in game store , but when it finished the download the Dlc was Corrupted and The Dlc was not on my download history , please help d455dcf9-2537-4492-9a19-0d90243397a4