Problem with billing address
Discus and support Problem with billing address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have been trying to get my free games with gold and also trying to buy some backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One. When I try either... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeltaRockz, Oct 13, 2017.
Thema:
Problem with billing address
Loading...
-
Problem with billing address - Similar Threads - Problem billing address
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Problem since last omega update.
in XboX InsidersProblem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to... -
kid racks up £4000 bill on fifa, this is the problem with microtransactions
in XBoX on Consoleskid racks up £4000 bill on fifa, this is the problem with microtransactions: its not really bad parenting, bad parenting is shouting at your child or letting them play on the street etc, its not endangering the child so its not that bad, its the companies taking advantage...