Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

Discus and support Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 2, 2019
  2. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  3. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  4. Redfox888 Win User

My Xbox one games won’t install.

Don't listen to these guys go to reddit you'll get farther. That being said. This has been an ongoing problem scince 2017. It's the store and Microsoft's campaign to kill the used game market. They don't want us buying and selling our own games from each other or Game stores. They want us to buy them from the digital store.

I got mine to download digitally by selecting the game before cancelling the installation when the disc starts installing. Go to the Microsoft store either from the Game Card or the Manage Game and Add Ons options. Now add the game to your wishlist. Cancel the install and reset the xbox by just holding the power button for 10 seconds. Make sure you leave the play disc for the game in the disk drive.

After it reboots go to the store and push left on the joystick to get to the store menu. Scroll down to the LISTS option which is your wishlist and the recently viewed list. The game should be on both lists. Select your game to get to its store page and there should be an option to install the game. It will install the entire game over the internet so it will take a while depending on your internet speed.
  5. ClassAlpha Win User

Controlling Audio Between Apps

I agree. Add this to my wish list also. Same problem when having any combination of TV, game, ESPN or NFL app running main or snapped. I would like to be able to listen control audio better, (example: listen to snapped audio during TV commercials)
  6. marknally Win User

Scream Ride Releases 3/3/2015 - Friends List

Cheers mate, another game to add to my wish list then :)
Thema:

Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

1. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the... - Similar Threads - Problem being able

2. just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...: Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on, But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are...
  3. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...: For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!! YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR! AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON THE PHONE TO XBOX SUPPORT ARGENTINA...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594
  5. My elite 2 controller won’t charge at all what can be the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite 2 controller won’t charge at all what can be the problem?: I currently have the elite 2 controller and only had it for 4 months now my controller won’t charge at all! I even changed the charging cable and still won’t charge. The cables I have work cause...
  6. I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with...: I'm basically having to reset my Xbox one s everyday could this possibly be a problem with the hard drive I could fix by switching it out? dfbdc020-cdae-4cac-8a22-ddee923e93e0
  7. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I've had Java edition of minecraft ever since it came out. When I try to play, i'm always stuck on demo mode because apparently there is a problem with my region settings. Here is the exact text...
  8. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I have bought Minecraft Bedlock Edition and played it fine a few years ago. I installed the game again recently and I see "There may be a problem with your account region setting" I have played it...
  9. xbox app has a problem loading installation locations what could be the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app has a problem loading installation locations what could be the issue?: Split from this thread. I have this same issue and can no longer install ANY Xbox Game Pass Ultimate game due to error 0x8007003. This is a brand new PC with Windows 11 and all SSD storage,...
  10. My Xbox one games are refusing to play in Kenya what might be the problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one games are refusing to play in Kenya what might be the problem: My Xbox one games have refused to run in Kenya what might be the problem c8fde2b5-7509-4c35-936c-b9ac5325134e