Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

Discus and support Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The game does not let me access: the auction House, find new tunes and find new designs. It says 'This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WatermanGaming, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

The game does not let me access: the auction House, find new tunes and find new designs. It says 'This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.' I don't know why this is happening since my Xbox account is an adult account and all settings are on allow.
    Any suggestions?

:)

WatermanGaming, Apr 17, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

A few questions:

1. Even with the relevant privacy settings/online privileges allowed, do you still receive the same error when trying to access the Auction House in FH4? This shouldn’t be the case if all your settings are correct.
    2. Have you signed out of the Xbox app and back in again, then relaunched the game? If this doesn’t help, you may want to restart your PC. Although any account settings should take effect right away, it’s reported that it can sometimes take a while to update accordingly and trying these steps can help.
    3. Does this account permissions error occur in other games? Can you access the Auction House in other Forza titles, or from another account?
    Keep in mind that you need to complete the tutorial (go through all seasons once) to unlock the festival playlist and the Auction House.

To troubleshoot this further, I would also recommend to try a different device and/or network (perhaps a mobile hotspot). It’s generally ideal and preferable to have an Open NAT type. If you don’t have another compatible device to try this and you have Game Pass Ultimate, see if you can access the Auction House in FH4 via Cloud gaming (an internet connection to Xbox Live as well as being in a supported country/region is required).

If you only experience this issue in FH4 or only in Forza games, then you should contact Forza Support

If your parental controls don’t apply to all games, contact Xbox Support and you can also report this problem so it can be looked into and properly addressed. You may add [Xbox Forums] to the title of the report so it’s easier to find with more visibility, then confirm this here once complete.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  3. WatermanGaming Win User

Hello,

The setting 'you can see and upload community creations’ is set to everyone but it is still grayed out
  4. WatermanGaming Win User

Hi thanks for the reply, but is there anyway to fix my problem on pc? I dont have an xbox
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WatermanGaming, it may be some bug in the console, you have tried some procedure, such as clearing the cache or resetting the console, if you have not already tried, follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Okay, that’s strange.

To be able to help here, please answer all the above questions as there’s various possible reasons for this error. Then we can hopefully make some progress towards a solution.
Thema:

1. Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4) - Similar Threads - Problem auction house

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Forza Horizen 4 auction car problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizen 4 auction car problem: I bought a car at an auction for 8 million, after the purchase, its exhibition price turned out to be 127 million, who will return the game currency? 5b908803-4200-461b-893b-d7c201ad8e25
  9. Problema com o leilao do forza horizon 4 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with auction forza...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com o leilao do forza horizon 4 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with auction forza...: Assinei o gamepass do pc versao padrao e bom, eu nao estou conseguindo liberar o leilao de veiculos, o botao pra clicar fica escuro sem nenhum tipo de mensagem, ja fiz muito progresso no jogo e...
  10. Auction House problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auction House problem: I just purchased a diamond Vince Carter in the auction house, and while it did take almost 100,000 VC from me, I never received any Vince Carter card in finished bids spot, nor did any go into my...