Problem with Atomic Heart downloading through Xbox app on game pass PC

Discus and support Problem with Atomic Heart downloading through Xbox app on game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with downloading Atomic Heart through Xbox app on Game Pass PC. I get an error while downloading at 44% every single time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Szymon Armata, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Problem with Atomic Heart downloading through Xbox app on game pass PC

I have a problem with downloading Atomic Heart through Xbox app on Game Pass PC.
    I get an error while downloading at 44% every single time I try to download it. I tried 4 times now.
    I tried reinstalling gaming services, restarting the microsoft store, reinstalling xbox app, I've updated windows with all the latest updates, being logged in the same account on xbox app and store. Nothing seems to help.
    Does anyone know what's going on?
    A lot of people seem to have similar problems with either installation or running the game.
    Please help.

EDIT: I reinstalled the Xbox app again and now I get an error on 0%, every time i try to start installing Atomic Heart. Different error code though. Hm...

:)

Szymon Armata, Feb 25, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ? Thank you

There are a few ways you can do to fix Atomic Heart's problems if you're using Xbox Game Pass on a PC:

1. Make sure your computer satisfies the minimum system requirements for the game by checking. The system requirements for Atomic Heart are listed on the game's shop page.

2. Verify any updates to make sure the game has the most recent patch or update. You may do this by selecting Atomic Heart in the Xbox app's "My Library" menu, then checking for updates.

3. Uninstall the game: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game if resetting it does not fix the problem. To accomplish this, pick "Uninstall" from the context menu when you right-click Atomic Heart in the Xbox app's "My Library" section. You can reinstall the game using the Xbox app after uninstalling it before.
  3. StoneheartRaven Win User

My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

It's not Atomic Heart specifically. It's that the XBox app is where I purchased Atomic Heart through, and because my XBox app on PC will not log me into XBox live when I launch Atomic Heart, for some reason, it also doesn't allow Atomic Heart to launch. Looking around, I'm far from the only person this seems to be happening to. And it's affecting more than Atomic Heart now. Any game I need to log into XBox live for, will not work when I launch it now. Including games like Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, which I had working just a month ago. Before anyone asks, yes, my Live subscription is up to date and active. Thus far, no remedy I've found has worked.
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to do the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  5. Szymon Armata Win User

OMG I got it working! Just so others may benefit, here is how I did it:

1. Cancel the download
    2. Reinstall Xbox app

3. Open powershell as administrator (windows key+X and powershell (admin)) and enter this command:
    Get-AppXPackage -Name "Microsoft.GamingServices" | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Open microsoft store and log in with the same account as on Xbox app and go to library
    5. Make sure you don't have any pending updates on Gaming Services (After the command i wrote about in step 3, I received some kind of 8mb update for gaming services)
    6. Download the game now.
    7. Remember it will let you launch the game halfway through download as demo where you'll be able to play only the intro mission (up to the turbine car)
    8. The game keeps downloading even though you don't see it being downloaded in Xbox App (Check task manager: ctrl + alt + delete and choose task manager, see the service host is still heavily using the network! As the game ends downloading, you can relaunch game and play it full version!) Enjoy.
  6. InboundsCupid Win User

Help!!

Atomic Heart is coming to Playstation 4, PC and Xbox One 31 Dec 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with Atomic Heart downloading through Xbox app on game pass PC - Similar Threads - Problem Atomic Heart

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9