Problem with archievments

Discus and support Problem with archievments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In total I have more than 500 points of achievement that do not jump me, achievements of history or collectibles which I have not jump, I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ESPARTAN DAN 89, Sep 23, 2017.

  1. Problem with archievments


    In total I have more than 500 points of achievement that do not jump me, achievements of history or collectibles which I have not jump, I have tried everything, HELP ME

    Traducción

    En total tengo muchos puntos de gamerscore que no me saltan, estoy seguro de que los debería haber desbloqueado porque son logros de la historia, ayúdame, he probado de todo.

    :)
     
    ESPARTAN DAN 89, Sep 23, 2017
    #1
  2. AintyXiii
    AintyXiii Guest
    Gears of War: Lost Relics tomorrow

    Does anyone else have some bugs in the archievments? i got 7 from the dlc but my account says 50 of 60 but i have 57 of 70. when i compare my archievments with a friend it says 57 of 70. :/
     
    AintyXiii, Sep 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest
    Microsoft mahjong

    Hi,

    sounds a little bit curious.

    I have played it on Windows 8.1 and got 2/3 archievments.

    What happens, if you play it from new. Does the archievments were given to you again?
     
    Oliver L, Sep 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Michael_777_ Win User

    My achievements aren’t syncing

    I have the same problem. I used to play Overwatch on PC. Now, I‘m also playing on Xbox Series X. Some archievements were synchronized but not all. A bunch of them are missing. I guess I have the same problem. Is this a bug? Are there any way to fiy that?

    Btw.. on PlayStation all archievements are correctly synchronized.

    Thanks in advance.
  5. Compra360 Win User

    para iadesi alamadım [Mod Translation - did not get a refund]

    Sorun değil.

    [Mod Translation - No problem.]

    Admin/moderator can lock and archieve. (If it's something you do lol)
  6. StrahleAuge Win User

    Achievement's Still Stuck 100% This needs Fixing

    Same here , 100% but no archievement, FIX THIS and FIX IT so we all get the past archievments also back, i have no chance to reset the collectables in Wolfenstein...
  7. SuprX BR Win User

    Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

    100% completion archievement ! for me.
  8. Oliver L Win User

    Microsoft mahjong

    Hi,

    sounds a little bit curious.

    I have played it on Windows 8.1 and got 2/3 archievments.

    What happens, if you play it from new. Does the archievments were given to you again?
Thema:

Problem with archievments

Loading...
  1. Problem with archievments - Similar Threads - Problem archievments

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...