Problem with archievments

Discus and support Problem with archievments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In total I have more than 500 points of achievement that do not jump me, achievements of history or collectibles which I have not jump, I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ESPARTAN DAN 89, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Problem with archievments

In total I have more than 500 points of achievement that do not jump me, achievements of history or collectibles which I have not jump, I have tried everything, HELP ME

Traducción

En total tengo muchos puntos de gamerscore que no me saltan, estoy seguro de que los debería haber desbloqueado porque son logros de la historia, ayúdame, he probado de todo.

:)

ESPARTAN DAN 89, Sep 23, 2017
  2. AintyXiii
    AintyXiii Guest
    Gears of War: Lost Relics tomorrow

Does anyone else have some bugs in the archievments? i got 7 from the dlc but my account says 50 of 60 but i have 57 of 70. when i compare my archievments with a friend it says 57 of 70. :/

AintyXiii, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest
    Microsoft mahjong

Hi,

sounds a little bit curious.

I have played it on Windows 8.1 and got 2/3 archievments.

What happens, if you play it from new. Does the archievments were given to you again?

Oliver L, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Michael_777_ Win User

My achievements aren’t syncing

I have the same problem. I used to play Overwatch on PC. Now, I‘m also playing on Xbox Series X. Some archievements were synchronized but not all. A bunch of them are missing. I guess I have the same problem. Is this a bug? Are there any way to fiy that?

Btw.. on PlayStation all archievements are correctly synchronized.

Thanks in advance.
  5. Compra360 Win User

para iadesi alamadım [Mod Translation - did not get a refund]

Sorun değil.

[Mod Translation - No problem.]

Admin/moderator can lock and archieve. (If it's something you do lol)
  6. StrahleAuge Win User

Achievement's Still Stuck 100% This needs Fixing

Same here , 100% but no archievement, FIX THIS and FIX IT so we all get the past archievments also back, i have no chance to reset the collectables in Wolfenstein...
  7. SuprX BR Win User

Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

100% completion archievement ! for me.
  8. Oliver L Win User

Microsoft mahjong

Hi,

sounds a little bit curious.

I have played it on Windows 8.1 and got 2/3 archievments.

What happens, if you play it from new. Does the archievments were given to you again?
Thema:

Problem with archievments

1. Problem with archievments - Similar Threads - Problem archievments

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  6. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  7. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  8. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  9. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  10. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...