Problem with Aoe castle siege

Discus and support Problem with Aoe castle siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Support...Ihave a Problem with my aoe Castle siege game.I have the Code 0x80070490.That is a time-game and nobody helps me..........Can you help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1ecf26b4-1456-4c22-9663-92562c3462b5, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. Problem with Aoe castle siege


    Hello Support...Ihave a Problem with my aoe Castle siege game.I have the Code 0x80070490.That is a time-game and nobody helps me..........Can you help me????????

    :)
     
    1ecf26b4-1456-4c22-9663-92562c3462b5, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. ENMACH
    ENMACH Guest
    AOE castle siege

    La resolucion del juego es mas grande que mi pantalla en AOE castle siege

    [Translation]

    The resolution of the game is bigger than my screen in AOE castle siege
     
    ENMACH, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. ENMACH
    ENMACH Guest
    AOE castle siege

    en Windows 10 La resolucion del juego es mas grande que mi pantalla en AOE castle siege...

    [Translation]

    In Windows 10 The resolution of the game is bigger than my screen in AOE castle siege ...
     
    ENMACH, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. ENMACH Win User

    AOE castle siege

    en Windows 10 La resolucion del juego es mas grande que mi pantalla en AOE castle siege...

    [Translation]

    In Windows 10 The resolution of the game is bigger than my screen in AOE castle siege ...
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    AOE castle siege

    Hey there,

    Is this the only game tis occurs in? You should be able to adjust the game's resolution within the game's settings, but if you can't you may want to manually adjust the window to a smaller size if a windowed mode is available.

    Keep us posted if you're able to find a setting like that!
  6. CHexpatmyhre Win User

    Xbox App crashes after upgrade to Windows 10, Can't uninstall App

    Ok, installed xbox beta. Castle Siege still won't work with beta either.

    More info on existing problem:

    Other Xbox games still work fine on my PC. Notice that these games open in there own smaller window, while AOE Castle Siege tries to open in fullscreen mode. Not sure if I am using the correct terms.

    Icon black in my PC's toolbar and in Xbox "My Games."

    Can't uninstall app either.
  7. Ackis Win User

    Age of Empires Castle Siege

    I can't understand what you read (sorry, I only know English, and not very well), but if you're looking for Age of Empires Castle Siege Support, try the forums here:

    https://forums.castlesiegegame.com/forum/60-aoe-cs-support/
  8. wexes Win User

    Doubletext chat in AoE Castle Siege

    solved when I updated my Windows 10 to build 14366
Thema:

Problem with Aoe castle siege

Loading...
  1. Problem with Aoe castle siege - Similar Threads - Problem Aoe castle

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...