Problem with an Xbox one x when starting up.

Discus and support Problem with an Xbox one x when starting up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Recently, whenever I have turned the console on, it has been stuck on this home screen for a few minutes (generally between 3 and 10 minutes),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SidW1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. SidW1
    SidW1 Guest

Problem with an Xbox one x when starting up. [​IMG]

Recently, whenever I have turned the console on, it has been stuck on this home screen for a few minutes (generally between 3 and 10 minutes), only displaying default system apps, not recognising any other apps or games, and unable to connect to the internet. While this happens it is also unable to launch any system apps, even settings. After some time, everything will load in, and it will seemingly work as though nothing has happened. I’ve power cycled the console many times, tried turning it off and on at the mains, etc, with no results, and I can’t find anyone else having this issue online. If anyone knows what is causing this and how to fix it, please could you let me know?

:)

SidW1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Excellent, have a great day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SidW1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using an external storage device please unplug it and check if this keeps happening

If that doesn't work, try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  4. SidW1 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the solution. I have an external storage device, and unplugging it before turning the console on seems to have solved the problem. If it happens again when the storage device isn't plugged in, I'll try resetting the console.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Having problems when starting up xbox one

Hello,

Please try to use a different HDMI cable if possible and let us know how that goes. If that doesn't work, try a different HDMI port on your TV if you have more then one. If that doesn't work either, try to plug your HDMI cable into a different TV.

Cheers!
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Having problems when starting up xbox one

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Have you tried a complete power cycle of your Xbox One? If not, please HOLD down the power button on the console for approximately 10 seconds until the light shuts off. Wait about 30-60 seconds once the console is off, then power it back up. Let us know
    how that goes for you!

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Problem with an Xbox one x when starting up. - Similar Threads - Problem starting

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Reset my Xbox and started having problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset my Xbox and started having problems: Hi all! So I was going to play a game with my friends and I went to reset my xbox. I did that and then after I tried to turn it back on it wouldn’t connect to the monitor nor any other tv. It...
  4. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  5. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  6. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  7. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...: My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game...
  8. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...
  9. Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem: Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem d1314a1b-1f79-4a0b-a680-d46b2d4ab550
  10. Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...: The game It has been crashing for a few days please fix it 01c9af93-cfd9-40d2-914a-3a1a5254cfe5